Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/04/2007 11:27pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Rex Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I live in Tempe, AZ. Kodenkai sounds good (whatever that is). As long as there arent any huge attitudes or things to prove (other than we can "hold our own" against another martial artist). Since metarat is going to do some hardcore Postal training (far more intense than any Krav Maga BS anyday), he can be the champion in the November event (if we get that far).
    Gameplan: Bug Axleton untill he regrets ever volunteering the Kodenkai place!

Welterweight

Posted On:
    9/05/2007 12:50pm

supporting member
     Style: 8 step preying mantis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wish I was still in the area I grew up on 33 street and Madison in Phoenix. You guys should get together it will help you all with your skills. They used to call me Chuky I spent time in meadows unit in Florence. TD can be very helpful and a hell of alot of fun. Wish I was back in Phoenix maybe I will open a shop there one day and I con come to one of your TD till later peace out.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    9/05/2007 2:09pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by seriousmantid
    Wish I was still in the area I grew up on 33 street and Madison in Phoenix. You guys should get together it will help you all with your skills. They used to call me Chuky I spent time in meadows unit in Florence. TD can be very helpful and a hell of alot of fun. Wish I was back in Phoenix maybe I will open a shop there one day and I con come to one of your TD till later peace out.
    :director:

You better learn to throw some hands first Mantid , speaking of throwing man Leere fucked my rib on that last hip throw .

On Topic

punch each other .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Posted On:
    9/05/2007 5:32pm

Style: Wing Chun, Hung Gar

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry I will be in mountain training for the next 5 years, practicing chi sao on bears.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    9/06/2007 2:13pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey
    :director:

You better learn to throw some hands first Mantid , speaking of throwing man Leere fucked my rib on that last hip throw .

On Topic

punch each other .
    You would have one hell of a time trying to throw hands with me backfistmonkey not meaning any disrespect I just fight totally different than you do and believe me when I tell you that . Did not mean to flake on the last TD but you will soon see the full flow of my chi. I will show you yet ha ha ha ha. I bought me an ankle brace for the next time so should have no problems and have got some new ankle exercises from my teacher to help strengthen them.

Now where is this thing going to be I will tell my cousin he lives in tempe also and I think he might be interested.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/06/2007 2:23pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You would have one hell of a time trying to throw hands with me backfistmonkey not meaning any disrespect I just fight totally different than you do and believe me when I tell you that . Did not mean to flake on the last TD but you will soon see the full flow of my chi. I will show you yet ha ha ha ha. I bought me an ankle brace for the next time so should have no problems and have got some new ankle exercises from my teacher to help strengthen them.

Now where is this thing going to be I will tell my cousin he lives in tempe also and I think he might be interested.
    What style does he study?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/06/2007 7:55pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Rex Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We could always meet at Roosevelt Park in Tempe?

Posted On:
    9/06/2007 10:17pm

Style: Wing Chun, Hung Gar

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei of Beer
    We could always meet at Roosevelt Park in Tempe?
    Are there bums that sleep there? Thats true test of skill, fighting bums who want to rape you for your 2 bucks in your wallet.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    9/06/2007 10:47pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    What style does he study?
    I believe he studies a form of karate or TKD not really sure.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    9/07/2007 3:02am

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Look lets take our **** talking back over into the our own KY Thread and leave these poor cats alone .

oh and completely "different" being , artfully , skillfully , entertainingly , and with control and mobility ?

Yeah yeah that is true . I can puss it up like no one else can imagine .
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 9/07/2007 3:03am at . Reason: retardation
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast