Page 13 of 16 First ... 3910111213141516 Last

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    CoffeeFan,

What dates were you expecting? I'll have to clear it with the owner (shouldn't be a big deal) and we can probably do some small promotion for it to grab a few more folks if thats what you'd want.

Here's the website of the school which has all the location info and some photos of the space. http://hfyaz.com/

Certified Personal Trainer and Drinker of Coffee supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric_H View Post
    CoffeeFan,

What dates were you expecting? I'll have to clear it with the owner (shouldn't be a big deal) and we can probably do some small promotion for it to grab a few more folks if thats what you'd want.

Here's the website of the school which has all the location info and some photos of the space. http://hfyaz.com/
    Thanks for the info, I have to double check with my sister first on the date. She is expecting a baby in June so I'll see when works best for her and let everyone know in a few days.

A small promotion and donations would be most welcome, what kind of grappling experience do most people at the school have?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hey guys, sorry about the late reply, these keep getting routed to my spam folder for some reason. I work a rotating schedule so if you guys can put up some possible dates I can check them out. A sambo seminar would be really awesome. I'm not part of eric's school, but I've been training bjj for a little over six years.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks for the info, I have to double check with my sister first on the date. She is expecting a baby in June so I'll see when works best for her and let everyone know in a few days.

A small promotion and donations would be most welcome, what kind of grappling experience do most people at the school have?
    CoffeeFan,

I am just getting back from a trip outside the country, sorry for the delay in response. I would rate that the majority of the school here has limited grappling experience with a few notable exceptions here and there.

Funny enough, one of the people I stayed with in Brazil was a SAMBO practitioner and told me a lot about the forming of a new combat sambo federation down there. After watching some videos he had, I'm pretty geared up to see what you have to teach.

Best,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi!
    My name is Rachel and I am interested in how much kickboxing classes cost at the 6th Street Gym in Tucson, Arizona.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sadly, I don't think the Sixth Street Gym offers anything other than normal boxing anymore, so you might want to look around a little more.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [Creeeeeak]
    Uhhh, my wife takes "Cardio-Kickboxing"
    (whatever the freak THAT is, but she seems to like it)
    at the Kodenkan out E. at Pantano and Broadway.
    Not sure if the central one (Campbell & Glenn area) has it too . . .

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Since I can't find any more recent posts about Throwdowns in Arizona, I'm just going to necro this one.

It doesn't seem like this ever worked out, but I would be interested in attending a Takedown sometime soon. I'm recovering from some minor injuries so I won't be doing any sparring for a while since they have been bothering me for months and I keep making them worse by sparring, but I am still actively training and I figure that by the time a Throwdown can be put together I should be healed up. I'm afraid I don't think I can offer up my training location because it is in a church and would have to clear it not just with my instructor but with the pastor. I'm up in the North Phoenix/North Scottsdale area but as long as it's on a Saturday afternoon I could probably hit anywhere in the Valley.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Unfortunately I'm out for this one, I moved for school and am now in the Sacramento area. Have fun guys.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ditto, I've moved out to San Francisco so me and the school I could have used to host went with it.

Page 13 of 16 First ... 3910111213141516 Last