Sponsored Links Spacer Image

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    3/02/2007 7:08am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wong Kie Kit has long been know of being full of ****. I used to look up to the guy until I heard his BS first hand. It was hilarious that his groupies never seem to want to go against a real boxer with several fights under their belt, and not the ones that just watched ROCKY way to many times.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/02/2007 9:44am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: (euro)Ju-Jutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My assumption was that one counters boxing with more boxing. How could I have been so wrong? Now I'll have to train the Double Dragon Hands.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/02/2007 11:19am

Style: PT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spetulhu
    My assumption was that one counters boxing with more boxing. How could I have been so wrong? Now I'll have to train the Double Dragon Hands.
    Unless you're a trained striker, you are wrong. No offense, but trying to out-box a better boxer is silly.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/02/2007 11:45am

Style: Judo, Xbox

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The thing Iíll never get about Sifu Wrong (good stuff Lu Tze:icon_bigg ) and the countless other shithead KF "teachers" out there is their absolute unwillingness to try their techniques against real fighters. I mean, if I had some technique that I thought would be effective against a boxer, or a BJJ player, or a TKD fighter, etc. the FIRST thing I would want to do is try it against a real, skilled practitioner of that style and see if it works before I waste a bunch of my time on it. These guys grab a student from their class and say "Come here and act like a really slow, stupid, uncoordinated boxer so I can demonstrate how awesome this move is." WTF is that?

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    3/02/2007 3:30pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He also has a page somewhere on how to fight a thai boxer, but I don't feel like looking it up. I believe he also has a page on the flying guillotine (the weapon).

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    3/02/2007 4:07pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sweet! I need to find that page so I can get back to practicing with my Flying Guillotine that's been gathering dust on my coffee table!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/02/2007 4:35pm

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Greetings.

I don't think you kids understand the awesomeness of his anti-boxer forcefield, the effects of which are clearly visible in those footwork videos.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/02/2007 4:39pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaton Yu
    The thing Iíll never get about Sifu Wrong (good stuff Lu Tze:icon_bigg ) and the countless other shithead KF "teachers" out there is their absolute unwillingness to try their techniques against real fighters. I mean, if I had some technique that I thought would be effective against a boxer, or a BJJ player, or a TKD fighter, etc. the FIRST thing I would want to do is try it against a real, skilled practitioner of that style and see if it works before I waste a bunch of my time on it. These guys grab a student from their class and say "Come here and act like a really slow, stupid, uncoordinated boxer so I can demonstrate how awesome this move is." WTF is that?
    Thus the shitty stigma that will never leave CMA.

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    3/02/2007 4:43pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well clearly since Kung Fu is the predecessor of all forms of unarmed combat the entire concept of MOVE THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY is derived from Kung Fu principles. So by "dodging" or "weaving" you are actually using Kung Fu. Hence Kung Fu defeats the mighty boxing.... But wait... Punching is ALSO derived from Kung Fu... So Kung Fu has DEFEATED ITSELF?! I'm SO confused!
    Last edited by Kintanon; 3/02/2007 4:46pm at .

My pleasure.

Posted On:
    3/02/2007 4:55pm

Join us... or die
     Style: yang taichi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do I need to go fish out those old white crane versus mantis duels from the 1930s?
    Sumus extra manum tuam.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123 456 LastLast