Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    3/01/2007 12:54am

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Uh, you're a T-X. That's obviously a wad of grease ... probably Kluber Isoflex LDS18 High Temp/Low Noise Lithium or something similar.

(It's a small amount of fatty material emulsified by and binding to whatever you are taking....or cancer.)
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/01/2007 12:54am

Style: Mongolian

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Doc ASAP!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    You need a Gastroenterologist, post haste.
    I have no idea what that is caused by but seeing a doctor ASAP would be a good idea. *choke, gag*. You don't want to screw around with that kind of thing. If the doc says "oh yeah, I see that all the time, just take this new medicine that may cause cancer" then I would go with the herbal remedy stuff. Um, you may want to save that for the doc too (they will likely ask).

*more choking, more gagging*

I should have heeded the warning.

Da Komrads... Again you are MadPelvisOwn3d!

Posted On:
    3/01/2007 12:56am

supporting member
     Style: Spetsnaz Shovel-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kagan
    (It's a small amount of fatty material emulsified by whatever you are taking....or cancer.)
    Nah, it's a fucking **** weasel to be sure. I read the book man so it must be true!
    :icon_twis

To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
    Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without spilling your Guinness.
    Sun "Fu Man JhooJits" Tzu, the Art of War & Guinness

Spear Sister

Posted On:
    3/01/2007 1:01am

supporting membersupporting member
     Style: Dancing the Spears

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well my stomach pains seem to have cleared up since I started but if they relapse then I'm going to go to the gastroenternist. Amusingly it's eating rice that seems to cause this more then anything. Sometimes it's random but I went out to eat sushi a while back (3 weeks?) and I've been ruined ever since.

The last time I had problems I didnt have health insurance so going to a real doctor was out at the time.

I actually made several of those things. I suspect I'll make several more tomorrow.

Spear Sister

Posted On:
    3/01/2007 1:09am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't think it's worms because I've been plagued by stomach pains off and on for like several years. There's been periods of like weeks where I didnt poop and everything that I ate would stay down for a while and then come back up.it's horrible but it hasnt been that bad in about 3 years.

For the past few weeks it's manifested itself as relatively mild but long lasting lasting painful bloat about once or twice a day.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/01/2007 1:12am

supporting memberBullshido Newbie
     Style: Wu Style TCC + BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Supposedly, any time you eat something that's hard for the body to process, a fair amount of enzyme is secreted through your intenstinal walls. This stuff tends to harden and form a sort of coating that's been given the generic term "biomass" in Western medicine. Fasting and cleansing diets are supposed to help you ditch this stuff. I've heard it described as shitting black rubber, so I don't know what to say about your slimy Jack in the Arse. It's also been years since I've looked into any of this, so don't take my word for it.

Although I would never advise against going to the doctor, I can see how an ample collection of biomass coupled with sushi rice-induced constipation could produce some . . . distress. If your pain magically vanishes, I wouldn't worry too much about it. I wouldn't; you might.

Spear Sister

Posted On:
    3/01/2007 1:19am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuck Chorris
    Wow. That is pretty weird looking. Had to be quite the experience passing that too.

I think it was all folded up when it came out. it felt like pooping snot, also I did it with an enema which just makes stuff come out in a giant watery WOOOSH

i made some other ones that were like big amoeba lookin guys and a few more that were big snake lookin dudes that were about as long and a bit thicker then that one but that was the first one that came out, the others came later.

Oh yeh, i forgot to throw in that it seems kind of like the consistency of an earthworm only slightly less solid. It's got like a skin on it and if the skin is punctured then it's like really soft inside.

I didnt touch them with my fingers but I did poke them with various objects.

I mean come on. If that **** came out of you you'd investigate it to, admit it.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    3/01/2007 1:26am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I vote we retitle thread "anatrocity's diet thread"

Because seriously, that could stave off hunger for a bit, there.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Spear Sister

Posted On:
    3/01/2007 1:27am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Speaking of diets I weighed 147 pounds a couple days ago :) Down from 165+ in september.

I'm grindin' 'till I'm tired...

Posted On:
    3/01/2007 1:44am

Style: Judo. Some BJJ/Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Holy Fucking ****.

If that thing came out of me you would have to tie me down to keep me from putting it in a Ziploc (tm) and running to an M.D.

Then again I live in Canada, so not only is health care free, each citizen is assigned a live-in Doctor who reads you to sleep and massages you.

Seriously though, seek medical advice. It looks more gross than dangerous, but it's not a good idea to gamble. Kudos for posting it, it will help me fear sleep and finsihe my term paper.
    "[Fighting for Points] is doubtless very pretty, and invariably draws applause, but preferences should always be given to blows that do some business, to good straight hits that do something toward finishing the fight.
    A man who has carefully trained for brilliant tapping play, will find himself considerably out of it in case he is called upon to do any real work."
    -A.J. Newton, Boxing.
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast