Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/03/2007 1:36am

Style: Wrestling, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Conditioning?

Can anyone suggest some good conditioning drills for me to do. Im looking for a fairly intense workout. I am going to start doing some tabata intervals but any other ideas would be great. Im going to get Infinite Intensity from rosstraining when I can convince my father to get over his paranoia of using his credit card on the net.

Posted On:
    3/03/2007 3:02pm

Style: Judo - Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Crossfit has an assload of free conditioning workouts. Also check out Train for Strength. If you want to amp it up check out Gym Jones.
    "Keep a sharp knife, shiny boots and be on time."

Posted On:
    3/03/2007 3:08pm

Style: Throwing, and Matwork

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    rosstraining's a good place to start. Do your workout in rounds. Try to get 100 total repetitions every round, in a number of explosive exercises, from power overs to power cleans, jump squats to split jumps. Also, tabata speed punching(and kicking), with power punching(and kicking), you can even alternate. Grab a sandbag and do O lifts with it in your workouts above, to work on grappling. Have fun, and remember the video.

Edit: ****, I forgot I wasn't posting in the thread entitled "Training for MMA fight", but I would've made almost the exact same post, s n matter, I'm not reposting this.
    Last edited by Flash Jackson; 3/03/2007 3:24pm at .