Posted On:2/26/2007 11:55pm
Style: Muay Thai & BJJ
As per this thread... http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=51771
Bullshido has drawn up the contract.
Please PM your mailing information to Samuel Browning, who will be listed on the contract with you.
I will be paying for airline ticket, and hotel fare.
This is a glorious day for Bullshido.
Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
"Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".
Posted On:2/27/2007 6:29am
Style: Muay Thai
Posted On:2/27/2007 7:54am
Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
Make sure it saids in the contact he has to spar with MMA rules.
They don't think it be how it is, but it do
Posted On:2/27/2007 8:10am
Style: lol yet again more Judo !
* crosses fingers *
Lets hope this works out .
Originally Posted by ghost55
Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
“I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
Do you eat breakfast?
Posted On:2/27/2007 9:07am
Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!
If nothing else, at least he's stopped posting.
Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm
Your RBSD Cannot Save You Now.
Posted On:2/27/2007 9:16am
Style: Spanish Rapier/Epee/Foil
Record it and YouTube it as soon as possible.
I won't be there, and I have nothing but the firmest desire to see him reduced to a shrieking pile of decimated human jello.
It will be good.
Posted On:2/27/2007 9:35am
Can't we all just get along?
Here's looking at you, squid.
Posted On:2/27/2007 10:02am
Style: Ke?po, MMA ultra-newb
He doesn't appear to have actually agreed yet...(backpedal, backpedal, backpedal)
"Reason is a choice. Wishes and whims are not facts, nor are they a means to discovering them. Reason is our only way to grasping reality -- it's our basic tool of survival. We are free to evade the effort of thinking, to reject reason, but we are not free to avoid the penalty of the abyss we refuse to see."
- Terry Goodkind, "Faith of the Fallen"
I'm grindin' 'till I'm tired...
Posted On:2/27/2007 10:50am
Style: Judo. Some BJJ/Kickboxing
There is no way this guy will show up, or even sign anything/agree to anything. Didn't you say he does Kung Fu? Unless it's San Shou, I thought that 95% of the training in a traditional Kung FU style was making up excuses to avoid fighting, and the other 5% is interprative dance/costume studies.
"[Fighting for Points] is doubtless very pretty, and invariably draws applause, but preferences should always be given to blows that do some business, to good straight hits that do something toward finishing the fight.
A man who has carefully trained for brilliant tapping play, will find himself considerably out of it in case he is called upon to do any real work."
-A.J. Newton, Boxing.
Posted On:2/27/2007 10:53am
Originally Posted by KhorneliusPraxx
Can't we all just get along?
That is why we want him to come.
Last edited by Coyote; 2/27/2007 10:56am at .
Articles and Reviews
Tools and Info