Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/26/2007 2:11pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

The Amazing Fantastic Nei Kung Treatment

Is this for real?

http://www.chikung.com/jingtreatment.html

Universal Chi means channeling the energy. Personal Chi healing means that the practitioner CARRIES
    the vibration and is using their own Internal Power to cause the healing. Chi means internal energy.
    Jing means internal POWER. There is a big difference. Using Jing to treat means someone is using
    their personal vibration skill.

As far as I can tell, I am the only Jing Based Master Practitioner in America using internal power
    skill as a treatment for a variety of chronic and acute health problems. Here is the Upcoming Jing
    Treatment Workshop.

The origins of this incredible energy treatment is a direct extension of my Jing Projection ability.
    Since 1986, I have been able to shoot a detectable vibration out of my right fist. Hundreds of people
    have felt this personally and been able to describe the flavor and pattern that I create with my mind.

This Jing has been building in me from my past and present personal practices. I decided to begin
    harnessing my internal power and to modify it so I can treat other people with it. Even I am shocked
    by this fantastic and destinctive results that people are experiencing. I am using it everywhere I go.

HOW IT'S DONE: The treatment consists of me projecting Jing into a patient in a specific manner.
    The vibration is personalized and specific for each person based on their needs and symptoms.
    This skill is the result of my 28 years of Chi Kung / Nei Kung practice and over 25 years of "true
    alternative" treatment experience with many thousands of patients.

The Customized Signature Frequency Wave is determined, then combined with The Customized
    Carrier Element. Together, these are then imprinted on the patients neuro-energy network (nervous
    system) where they quickly alter and resolve the showing problems and symptoms.

This Customized Combination Wave is produced then transferred by shooting a vibration with the
    appropriate amplitude or height into the patient. This treatment is absolutely safe and is done to
    heal a trauma, injury, or imbalance of energy. The results are immediate, obvious, and long lasting!

How do Chameleon Circuit?

Posted On:
    2/26/2007 2:36pm

Style: jkd

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Great for MMA 111ones

My approach is different from ALL other Tai Chi teachers. Yeah, I teach Tai Chi, but I start where the others in theory, end up, with Chi Kung. Most students never make it to the "internal" part. I've believed for 30 years that this is the place to start, not end. Create your INTERNAL VACUUM immediately!!! This is the biggest secret and most important lesson in ALL of the internal martial arts. Without your INTERNAL VACUUM, everything else you learn and practice is a waste of time. Others talk about it, I teach it! It does not matter whether you want to use your Jing for healing yourself and others, maintaining your own mental and spiritual stability, improving your business life, fixing your troubled marriage, or for fighting MMA. Your INTERNAL VACUUM should be your first step, PERIOD.
    http://www.chikung.com/
    :5shocking

Wow that's a new one, fighting MMA has now made it onto the list of alternative therapy targets. If you read around you'll see this is George Dillman meets Tony Robbins.

Conditons I dramatically help: Mad Human Disease, headaches, depression, chronic fatigue syndrome, stroke, panic attacks, back pain, neck pain, neuropathy, and bad knees. Come get fixed. I have the best hands in the Chicago area. Test me! I dare you...
    Who in the Chicago area would dare test him . . . . anyone . . . .
    Every link and new page is mind blowing.
    THE ULTIMATE COMBINATION PROGRAM (UCP) $8,000 - Call to arrange.

1) ONE Day of Personal Power Training - Requires an extensive telephone interview.
    2) THREE Days of Mind Light Nei Kung - This is for the serious and focused prospect.

SOME OF THE MANY BENEFITS YOU'LL GET FROM THE TAOIST SEX TRAINING:

€ Improve your sexual performance
    € Increase the size of your tool
    This is from a student of his on an old Bullshido thread:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...ghlight=clyman
    As for the JKD person you would have to talk to Gary himself. In any event he was a big solid guy who knew how to move.

Gary has his opinions on the meditative side of the art, but he can back it up on the street. One of the nice things is that he is willing to demonstrate this on anyone who shows up.

I would suggest you call or go visit him in Chicago if you want to see a tai chi guy who has it. He is outspoken, but very friendly. And not in the weird ass cult/I am the master of the universe way that many of the frauds in this form present themselves.
    Wow, what a trip.

Posted On:
    2/26/2007 4:11pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Time Discrepancy?

Eventually, Clyman discovered Temple Style Tai Chi Ch'uan and the city's premier Tai Chi Master, Waysun Liao; and for the next six years he studied full time with Liao and his two branch school instructors. It was during the period with his second Tai Chi instructor that he immersed himself in the Nei Kung - to develop the self and cultivate the Three Taoist Treasures of Jing, Chi, and Shen.
    http://globalmartialarts.blogspot.co...-j-clyman.html

I began my Tai Chi career in 1974 in Chicago. I studied and teach Temple Style Tai Chi Ch'uan as taught by Master Waysun Liao. I studied with two of his top instructors and received corrections from him in a class for about 18 months. You might have read his book entitled "The Tai Chi Classics" published by Shambala Press.
    I took my Tai Chi practice very seriously from the beginning. I excelled and was passed from teacher to teacher within The Temple Style Tai Chi Ch'uan System.
    I had about 100 private consultation with Master Liao. He never checked my technique. We always talked until all my current questions were completely answered. He never held back from me. In 1977 I asked Master Liao, "what level am I equal to?" Even though I was only in my third year of training, his response was "equal to a 15-20 year student." That was in 1977
    http://www.controversialnewsnetwork....aryclyman.html

Hearsay, but interesting given the murkiness of the time frame:
    Third, one should not mix Gary Clyman in with Waysun Liao. There is no record of him having ever attended or studied at Master Liao's school.
    http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?showtopic=2263&st=0

Posted On:
    2/26/2007 6:09pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

More Time Tidbits

I opened my Tai Chi school in 1979 and quickly realized that the old way was "dead." Nobody would do it. It was too hard and too slow.
    http://www.chikung.com

I learned Chi Kung after I relearned all of my Tai Chi, but I decided in 1983 that since I’d only taught two people Chi Kung prior to that, that I’d better change my method, because otherwise nobody was ever going to learn Chi Kung! I was making the requirements to get to that level of practice so difficult that no one would survive. So I switched it, and now and since 1983, I teach Chi Kung first.
    http://www.iconocast.com/News_Files/...5/Health9A.htm

Gary Clyman is a 51-year-old qigong teacher who tutors Davison along with thousands of others who have attended his workshops, bought his video and book or scheduled private lessons since 1983 (check out www.chikung.com). He said it is not uncommon for his students to experience a first few weeks of frustration.
    As a master teacher, Clyman, who first learned qigong in 1978, sees his role as both moving energy himself in a person's body and teaching the student to do it. The goal is moving the internal energy to create internal power.
    http://www.iconocast.com/News_Files/...5/Health9A.htm

CHI KUNG (QIGONG) • NEI KUNG • TEMPLE STYLE TAI CHI • PERSONAL POWER TRAINING™ (Practicing since 1974. Treating since 1976. On-line since 1995.) You want amazing? You've come to the right place. Come get your SERIOUS and EXCITING RESULTS!
    http://www.chikung.com

begins career/practicing in 1974
    begins "treating" in 1976
    learns qigong in 1978
    opens tai chi school in 1979
    - What was he treating people with in 1976-1978? It couldn't have been qigong, according to his chronology.
    - "I learned Chi Kung after I relearned all of my Tai Chi", so he learned and relearned all of his Tai Chi in four years? Nothing necessarily wrong with that, makes the timetable a little more compicated though
    -In chikung.com, he says he "quickly realized" that teaching Tai Chi -> Qigong was the wrong way, in 1979, but then says he decided in 1983 to teach people chi kung -> tai chi.

2/01/07 - Apparently XXXX XXXXX avoided the summons to go to court. His biggest problem is his MASTURBATION HABIT, that seems to interfere with his ability to get it together. He is the worst "Beater" I've seen in 25 years, no... I did NOT watch.
    This is regarding someone who "stole" his material. Hmm.

The Chicago Sun-Times/Pioneer Press attorney has "ordered" me to remove my Sun-Times/Pioneer Press Articles from my site. Those assholes make no sense to me or anyone I told about this. Pioneer Press is trying to sell me ads at the same time their lawyers are trying to make me to pull their interviews off my site. Go figure? Here it is...
    Well then.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/26/2007 9:17pm

Style: TKD, uber BJJ n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Conditons I dramatically help: Mad Human Disease, headaches, depression, chronic fatigue syndrome, stroke, panic attacks, back pain, neck pain, neuropathy, and bad knees. Come get fixed. I have the best hands in the Chicago area. Test me! I dare you...
    Wow, Mad cow, which would be, Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease for humans, that is 100% fatal (I guess unless you die before it gets you) ...if he could do it, he would be a medical marvel, anyone who happens to have BSE wanna take their chances with him

Last edited by Torec_Scrail; 2/26/2007 9:22pm at .

T3h R34l Gangnam Style!

Posted On:
    2/26/2007 9:25pm

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torec_Scrail
    Wow, Mad cow, which would be, Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease for humans, that is 100% fatal (I guess unless you die before it gets you) ...if he could do it, he would be a medical marvel, anyone who happens to have BSE wanna take their chances with him

I thought there was a treatment for people who contracted Mad Cow that stopped the progression of the disease?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/26/2007 9:28pm

Style: TKD, uber BJJ n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    I thought there was a treatment for people who contracted Mad Cow that stopped the progression of the disease?
    Nope, just talked bout BSE in microbio class yesterday, reason its so deadly and bad, theres no treatment, 100% fatal, altho apparently there might be a vaccine for mice, but, its alot different, because they're prions..like infexted proteins almost..some proteins in your brain start to refold. Actually finding the class really interesting...

Posted On:
    2/26/2007 9:37pm

Style: Mei Hua Chuan/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The Article
    HOW IT'S DONE: The treatment consists of me projecting Jing into a patient in a specific manner.
    You know, I practice that exact same thing with my girl

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/27/2007 6:54pm

Style: WT/Xin Yi Liu He Quan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ironlurker
    Wow that's a new one, fighting MMA has now made it onto the list of alternative therapy targets. If you read around you'll see this is George Dillman meets Tony Robbins.
    You're interpreting the words wrong, he means it can be used to fight the MMA phenomena over the market share for this kinda stuff. Oriental health excercising is in a tie with the destructive force of competitive martial arts.