Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... Last
  1. #1
    Hedgehogey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,330
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Fetish Thread Runoff: "They Threw A Dumpster at my Brother's Head"

    Quote Originally Posted by oldman34
    Many people get into the MA because, as was said earlier, they want to be something they KNOW they cant be. (A ninja, the one guy everyone is scared of, badass, etc.)
    Therefore they go for the most exotic sounding MA name they can find, like say.... Dato-Ryu Aikijujutsu.
    Sounds cool huh?
    You bet your sweet, LARPing ass it does.

    Friends : " Hey man where have you been? You missed the movie!"
    You: " Sorry, I forgot I had Dato-Ryu Aikijujutsu class today."
    Up to about here, you're still hoot-hooting and waving your hand out the window of the logic trolley.

    Their lives are a ho hum, sad existence because they spend more time obsessing about being the hero, having others fear them, etc. that they dont ACTUALLY LIVE their lives. At this point it starts to teeter into fetish.

    They search for an outlet where they can BE the hero they fantasize about.
    Then suddenly, you crouch at the open door. There's a moment of tension...

    In comes RPG's like Dungeons and Dragons. They can create a character , and even dress and act like that character at D & D events, without it seeming unhealthy, or out of the norm.

    Soon this isnt enough for them. They must actually BECOME the hero that they pretend to be in their RPG of choice.
    ...And you tuck and roll out into the street.

    In steps the MA that closest resembles what their character (RPG) is. They learn weapons skills (I use the term loosely here) and some cool kicks and throws. This further perpetuates their fantasy into fetish.

    Now to tie all of this in.

    LARPers, fantasize (by engaging in RPG's) about being great heroes, wizards, and whatnots. Eventually the mere fanatasy isnt enough.
    As an advanced blue, and thus your unquestionable BJJ superior, let me say: shut up. This is supposed to be about fighting, not murring and stroking your dick softly in the moonlight while you slag off people's weird hobbies.

    They then step into the "real" realm by taking a MA.

    Through this, it gives them some credibility with the other RPGers that they associate with.

    They arent just playing hero, they are living the hero role. To the breed of females that often gather in these peoples circles, it leads to attraction, which then leads to sexual gratification for both parties. (regardless of the fact that the girl does NOT resemble the scantily clad women in their fanatasy)

    The vicious LARPing circle then continues. They (the LARPer) equates, LARPing with respect and the sexual gratification they desire.

    Eventually this "hobby" is no longer a hobby, nor is it a fantasy, it crosses the line into a fetish. Something the MUST do in order to acquire the gratification they seek.
    Ok, fine. This does happen. The ninja on my youtube video totally embodies that archetype.

    But i'd venture that the vast majority of Elven Archers who have travelled a long hard journey from their people's homeland in the Oak Forests of Garthelia, through the swamps of sleep and finally to the matachin caves to confront an ancient evil are fully aware that what they're doing is just a fun pasttime and not a substitute for having a fully developed sense of self. I don't know, I don't LARP, but I do cosplay, which is a functionally similiar, more craftsmanship-based equivalent, and i'm constantly having to deal with forum-goon wannabe (how sad is that?) cockholes like yourself who'd like the internet to consist of nothing but venomous humor sites and vanilla porn.

    Bottom line, if someone has a strange hobby, even if they get a little too into it, as long as they're not decieving anyone and telling them they can use it to fight with, it's not your place to throw beer bottles and shout FAG! at them from the driver's seat of your camero.

    And if you disagree, well, I can always rape you in the most humiliating and gimmicky way. I'll even do it while dressed as Edward Elric with some Orange Range in the background, if it makes you feel any better.


    "The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

    RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

    THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

    It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

  2. #2
    Dr. Fagbot Q. MacGillicuddy, PhD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,581
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    DID SOMEONE SAY VALHALLA PORN?!! !! !!!!?

    OH WAIT NO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey
    FORM AN ACROBATIC BRIDGE ACROSS OMEGA'S GOOCH
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    Bleep bleep blip bloop

  3. #3
    HonkyTonkMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Black Belt City, Mississippi
    Posts
    5,432
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hedgehogey
    As an advanced blue, and thus your unquestionable BJJ superior, let me say: shut up. This is supposed to be about fighting, not murring and stroking your dick softly in the moonlight while you slag off people's weird hobbies.
    Make me shutup. You barely handled a 12 year old "ninjar", hahahahaha, you suck and you are a *****.
    Ill take that advanced blue belt and stuff it up your well worn ass.



    Quote Originally Posted by stupid **** stick
    Ok, fine. This does happen. The ninja on my youtube video totally embodies that archetype.
    So I AM right then?

    Quote Originally Posted by queer in denial
    But i'd venture that the vast majority of Elven Archers who have travelled a long hard journey from their people's homeland in the Oak Forests of Garthelia, through the swamps of sleep and finally to the matachin caves to confront an ancient evil are fully aware that what they're doing is just a fun pasttime and not a substitute for having a fully developed sense of self.
    The majority KNOW that it is make believe. However, they portrau themselves as the one and only Keeper of the Power or whatever.

    Quote Originally Posted by whoever you are
    I don't know, I don't LARP, but I do cosplay, which is a functionally similiar, more craftsmanship-based equivalent, and i'm constantly having to deal with forum-goon wannabe (how sad is that?) cockholes like yourself who'd like the internet to consist of nothing but venomous humor sites and vanilla porn.
    Cosplay? What the **** is that? Is that the game where you guys try to guess what the other guy is shoving up your ass?

    Awwww, does him have a queer ass, loser hobby that people make fun of? Maybe they make fun of it because IT IS FUCKING STUPID.

    Just a thought.

    Quote Originally Posted by captain butt pirate
    Bottom line, if someone has a strange hobby, even if they get a little too into it, as long as they're not decieving anyone and telling them they can use it to fight with, it's not your place to throw beer bottles and shout FAG! at them from the driver's seat of your camero.
    The thread is about Obscure arts and Fetishism. I gave my opinion of why it (MA's) become a fetish like thing for some people.
    The problem is THEY DO tell people that they can use it to defend themselves. They truly believe they can. They have crossed over the line from a hobby into obsession/delusion.

    When it (their LARPing) gets them what they ultimately want (girls, status, etc.) they use it as a vehicle for their fetishes. (Of course, I didnt bash LARPing or D&D did I? Im not sure what your point is)

    Please see the definiton of fetish, to fully understand my point. Of course the years you spent sucking cock has probably diminished your ability to think rationaly.

    BTW you stupid ****, its CAMARO.

    Quote Originally Posted by loser boy who beats up on preschoolers and calls it fighting Bullshido
    And if you disagree, well, I can always rape you in the most humiliating and gimmicky way. I'll even do it while dressed as Edward Elric with some Orange Range in the background, if it makes you feel any better.
    Anytime you want to try sissy boy.

    So all of your post was because I said that LARPing can lead to obsession, and a fetishes?

    ****, boy, you seem to have crossed over that line.

  4. #4
    Liffguard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    564
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okaaaay then. Hedge gets aggressive because Oldman insulted his hobby. Oldman starts insulting Hedge's fighting without a vid of his own. Nobody else cares beyond train-wreck entertainment value.

    Does that about sum it up?

    Edit: and Valhalla pr0n
    Last edited by Liffguard; 2/23/2007 8:13pm at .
    Dedicated to legs and the disrespecting thereof.

  5. #5
    Dr. Fagbot Q. MacGillicuddy, PhD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,581
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    U FORGET VALHALLA PRON
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey
    FORM AN ACROBATIC BRIDGE ACROSS OMEGA'S GOOCH
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    Bleep bleep blip bloop

  6. #6
    Dr. Fagbot Q. MacGillicuddy, PhD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,581
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    THX 4 TEH EDIT LIFEGARD

    ALSO: NAKED PLZ:



    R, PRHAPZ, COSPLAY?? ? ??,,,

    ALSO, OLMDAM32: STP PSTING PLZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey
    FORM AN ACROBATIC BRIDGE ACROSS OMEGA'S GOOCH
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    Bleep bleep blip bloop

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SF Bay area
    Posts
    2,681
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman34
    Anytime you want to try sissy boy.
    Just a quick tip: homophobic insults are more potent when used against uptight straight guys.
    "You know what I like about you, William? You like guns AND meditation."

  8. #8
    Dr. Fagbot Q. MacGillicuddy, PhD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,581
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendetta
    Just a quick tip: homophobic insults are more potent when used against uptight straight guys.
    U KNO SUM UPTITE STRATE GUYZ??? ?? TEHY R HOT!! !

    :new_smili :gaygay: :icon_surp :icon_joke :5butthead :drunken_s
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey
    FORM AN ACROBATIC BRIDGE ACROSS OMEGA'S GOOCH
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    Bleep bleep blip bloop

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SF Bay area
    Posts
    2,681
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOLZ! The uptighter, the better, eh? eh?

    I see beyond the mask to the Hedge-like form that lurks behind it.
    "You know what I like about you, William? You like guns AND meditation."

  10. #10
    bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    897
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hang on, didn't Phrost used to run an Everquest forum?

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO