2/23/2007 7:38pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Hey napashifu

Quote Originally Posted by napashifu
    2nd dan -kajukenbo
    Napashifu, you dope, I just spent the time to write you a great personal welcome and reflected on Kaju and life and such, for at least four or five sentences, and sent you this as a damn pm and got the "I'm a tad shy, so i don't want anyone to pm me" message. Jesus H, remove the block or I'll challenge you to an internet battle. Not between you and me of course, but one between you and nuck choriss, 6th dan kaju or Bishop, who's even higher or some other fucking kaju high rank asskicker who clutters up these forums.
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Enforcer of Northeast Anti-Silliness Department Inc.

Posted On:
    2/23/2007 7:40pm

supporting member
     Style: Kaju, BJJ, Judo, Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what?
    Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
    ...Willing is not enough you must do
    ~Bruce Lee

Diabolical Physiognomy

Posted On:
    2/23/2007 7:44pm

Style: Boxing; Sub. Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This seems a bit strange Pat. What the hell is going on?

Now lovely Lucifer, in hell so stark
    King, and lord of sin and pride
    With some mist his wits make dark.
    He send thee grace to be thy guide

HE LOOKS LIKE A TINY BEAR MIXED WITH A CAT, AND THAT IS THE MEANEST ANIMAL MIXTURE EVER, BEAR FOR FUCKING STRENGTH, AND CAT FOR FUCKING MEAN!!! ************.

Gnarly King of Half-Guard

Posted On:
    2/23/2007 7:44pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You probably got that because he doesn't have enough posts for PMs to work.
    Dr. Fagbot Q. MacGillicuddy, PhD's Avatar

You are in a lot of trouble.

Posted On:
    2/23/2007 7:49pm

supporting member
     Style: Twirling Foot Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    STKKY PLZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey
    FORM AN ACROBATIC BRIDGE ACROSS OMEGA'S GOOCH
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    Bleep bleep blip bloop

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/23/2007 11:13pm

Style: kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by patfromlogan
    Napashifu, you dope, I just spent the time to write you a great personal welcome and reflected on Kaju and life and such, for at least four or five sentences, and sent you this as a damn pm and got the "I'm a tad shy, so i don't want anyone to pm me" message. Jesus H, remove the block or I'll challenge you to an internet battle. Not between you and me of course, but one between you and nuck choriss, 6th dan kaju or Bishop, who's even higher or some other fucking kaju high rank asskicker who clutters up these forums.

Sorry my bad, just corrected that, didnt realize that i had that blocked. AS for nuck chorris, it wouldnt be a internet battle, i would get a phone call to go up to his place to "train" since not only is he a 6th dan in kaju, and a honest to goodness jedi master, he is also my instructor(at least untill i screw up enough to get disowned-lol) . Pm when you get a chance to again, the welcome is apprecialted. and if you make it to the annual kaju event in las vegas this year i got the first round.
    mike

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/23/2007 11:54pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well that was a tad anti-climactic.

i keep tryin to spar, but nothin happens!

Posted On:
    2/24/2007 12:19am

supporting member
     Style: karate / bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    this thread is missing a tag.

someone wake up shuma.

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/24/2007 1:07am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, shum neg'd me and though he might be Phrost's secret lover, it helped bring me back to reality. Sorry if I'm clogging up the boards... sniff sniff.

Blame it on three days of doing accounting for taxes, which may have affected my little brain into too much stress and the usual lack of perspective, and with an aching back, and a bad attitude, but they are DONE!

And I'm paying a fucking $455 fed tax for 2006 suckahs, hee hee (realestate, what a concept - buy shitty dumps, fix 'em up, carpet after you've poured oil paint over the cat pee stink floors etc, borrow more money as soon as the fix up is done and they're rented, then after gaining a half dozen properties over several years, borrow $ on equity, said equity paid for by tenants. No or little cash flow doesn't mean **** if after ten or fifteen years you can borrow 75% of equity in a rising market and since it's a loan, there's no taxes! - I mean the cash flow sucks, since I put on a roof, carpets and so on, the expenses are high, but the units look good and stay rented and who cares about the cash flow? It's the mortgages that paid for my Maui vacation)

Anyway, I'll go back and have some MORE decent Italian chianti and stop this silly stuff.

Though it did work, at one level, napashifu responded and now I can pm him 'till he puts me on ignore for flagrant idiocy. *remind me* to post when I'm a tad fucked up more often.
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/24/2007 1:27am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    oh, and shum, you are still a little skinny asswipe. I mean I sure don't mean to stop giving you ****, since you mentioned in the rep comment that you were happy I was giving someone else ****, you chicken motherfuckering wimp who wouldn't or couldn't attend the Toronto throwdown. Since my dear children are leaving me an empty nester, think of me as your new Daddy. I love you baby, even whenyou **** your pants.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast