Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    2/26/2007 8:56am

Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

thick as hell

Quote Originally Posted by MaartenSFS
    Whoever said that about me being an English teacher... **** you. Why don't you come over here and ask my students what they think of me?
    I'm sure that if they are your students they wouldn't understand the question at all.

They probably only understand the word "arsehole."

so that they have a fucking chance to be successful in their otherwise miserable lives.

*sigh* You just don't - fucking- get it, do you?
    Optional signature you may use to appear at bottom of your signatures.

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    2/26/2007 9:46am

supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The silhouette of the man dissappeared in the distance...

What did he say, son? - asked the old man with the straw hanging from between the few teeth he had left.
    Nothing, dad, nothing... - said the young man as he sighed and watched the horizon.
    "One less person in this town." he thought.

The wind began to clear the footsteps as it blew sand further into the desert...

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

Posted On:
    2/26/2007 11:29am

Style: Bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    AMEN!

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/26/2007 12:21pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Despite what you think of me or anything that was said after the first post, I stand by my article. As for the name calling, I hardly started that.
    ORLY?

yeller bastards....China takes the cake as "THE BULLSHIDO COUNTRY".......kiss my arse....they are egotistical, sadistic arseholes........the teachers were all shitty 1st Dans
    Yeah, no name calling.

And why should I respect anyone who comes blasting his way onto my thread, makes no contributions whatsoever, and calls me a "punk". Nice to meet you too, arsehole.
    Are you a supporting member, a sponsor, staff, or the owner? No. Then STFU. They have more claim to the words "my thread" than you.

Whoever said that about me being an English teacher... **** you. Why don't you come over here and ask my students what they think of me? You can ask them about their terrible teacher who often stays after-hours to teach these children so that they have a fucking chance to be successful in their otherwise miserable lives.
    Hmm "their miserable lives?" Interesting I wonder what these "miserable people" would say to that. I didn't believe the taint of racism in your posts well, you blew that out of the water.

Why I actually spent the time to write up that article in the first place eludes me now... For who? Certainly not for you arseholes. Go ahead and continue with your BS, because that's all it will ever be if you don't change your attitude. I'm finished with Bullshido. I'll spend the time I used to waste here actually training in things non-BS.
    Judging a person by what he says in a FORUM when he isn't even serious is a sure way to miss out on some good friendships. I like to think that we are judged by our actions, not our words. But here I am, proved wrong.
    So you aren't serious?
    Wait, you took time to write an article not for us assholes? Oh wait you posted it on Bullshido yet, it isn't for the people on Bullshido? WTF?

Wow after teaching those "miserable yeller bastards," you are now telling us what to do.

P.S. Don't even bother replying.
    You like thinking you run **** don't you? I bet they all laugh, behind your arrogant back, when you leave.

Your wife is related to your Shifu isn't she?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/26/2007 4:49pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can vouch for the fact that most Asian kids, while they think its something useful, could give less of a **** for learning English, as long as they know enough to pass their college exam test.

Hell, you want to give them success in their "miserable lives"? I like how unbiased you are and how you think you're all that important to them. Don't be a fucking tool, they could just as easily get any random white college graduate who wants to "experience China" to replace you.

But hey, I mean, whats wrong with acting like you know ****, you're just "taking up the white man's burden" right?
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314