Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 121314 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/25/2007 9:45pm

Style: Hei Long Shou Shu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    wit only reading the first post, i say this:Most chinese martial arts is bullshit. Then again, lots of Korean and Japanese martial arts is bullshit too (tkd+nija ****) But, china has acceptable styles as well ( in terms of self defense, if you are looking for performing, or health, or something, china has you covered). If you look into the sanshou leagues, sanda boxers beat muay thai people all the time, proving the effectiveness of a chinese martial art. AND, aren't there (please correct me if I am wrong, which I may be) martial artists that use five animal shaolin in sanshou? also, many traditional cma kwoons take things, or even openly state in crosstraining with chinese kickboxing(sanda) articles in their martial art. They add that in to make the art more practical in a fight, while staying true to the cultural aspects of it as well.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/25/2007 9:58pm

Style: Sanda, Taijiquan ( Chen)

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by shoushutiger
    wit only reading the first post, i say this:Most chinese martial arts is bullshit. Then again, lots of Korean and Japanese martial arts is bullshit too (tkd+nija ****) But, china has acceptable styles as well ( in terms of self defense, if you are looking for performing, or health, or something, china has you covered). If you look into the sanshou leagues, sanda boxers beat muay thai people all the time, proving the effectiveness of a chinese martial art. AND, aren't there (please correct me if I am wrong, which I may be) martial artists that use five animal shaolin in sanshou? also, many traditional cma kwoons take things, or even openly state in crosstraining with chinese kickboxing(sanda) articles in their martial art. They add that in to make the art more practical in a fight, while staying true to the cultural aspects of it as well.
    Yes, you are more or less right on target. Not sure about the five animals, though. But this thread also isn't about whether CMA are good or not. It's about finding the good schools. Do you have any experience in finding good schools on the mainland?

- Maarten Sebastiaan Franks Spijker

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/25/2007 10:11pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MaartenSFS
    HA. That's very funny. Ever heard of world traveling? I've lived in about five of the countries that I have passed through. Also, I never said that I hate China (Though the good things about China are admitedly overshadowed by the bad). If you would review the reading skills that you hopefully learned in primary school and re-read the intro, you would find that there are actually some encouraging points in there. It's almost as if you're trying to say that I'm as bad as an American.. I'll just pretend that everything you just said was a fart in the wind and continue my life, unhindered by this interruption...

I don't like you MSFS - in fact, I think you're a punk....

I am American (public schools but can read anyway) and do travel the world - business, not pleasure.

While I don't like China, it is my second home. Having said that, there are many wonderful people and a chance at finding MA training if you make friends and ask around.

How about you move to myspace or somesuch and try to find someone who thinks you're the MA fountain of knowledge, put here to enlighten us all.

Or - eat **** and die

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/25/2007 10:19pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sloppyjoe
    I don't like you MSFS - in fact, I think you're a punk....

I am American (public schools but can read anyway) and do travel the world - business, not pleasure.
    Well, that explains it. And from your tone I can see that you haven't been getting enough pleasure.

While I don't like China, it is my second home. Having said that, there are many wonderful people and a chance at finding MA training if you make friends and ask around.
    Did I ever say that I didn't have a school to train at? No. You obviously know nothing about MA, CMA, or MA/CMA in China. Kindly cease to breathe.

How about you move to myspace or somesuch and try to find someone who thinks you're the MA fountain of knowledge, put here to enlighten us all.

Or - eat **** and die
    It's posts like these that make me wish that there were more people enforcing the no-incest laws.

Last edited by MaartenSFS; 2/25/2007 10:31pm at .

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/25/2007 10:33pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, that explains it. And from your tone I can see that you haven't been getting enough pleasure.

Did I ever say that I didn't have a school to train at? No. You obviously know nothing about MA, CMA, or MA/CMA in China. Kindly cease to breathe.

It's posts like these that make me wish that there were more people enforcing the no incest laws.

MOOOOHAAAAAHAAAA

Took you all of 5 minutes to take the bait.

I read it as about 11:30AM where you're at (14hr time diff here).

Don't you have a JOB?

Any yeah - in your twenties you're bullet proof and know it all. I vaguely remember that time - at 19 and was trying to learn MA, boot camp sergeant was kicking my ass around "79".

MARTEN - give yourself some time to mature, and quit posting this BS

How do Chameleon Circuit?

Posted On:

Style: jkd

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ha.. I bet you thought Korea would be first. Guess again, yeller bastards..
    But the point of this thread was neither about the problems of China, nor my wife
    But, then again, he is probably jealous because he doesn't have a hot Chinese wife to bang every day. ;)

t's almost as if you're trying to say that I'm as bad as an American.
    :eusa_naug

:hello2::gwbdance::icon_chee:usa2:

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

It's posts like these that make me wish that there were more people enforcing the no incest laws.

MOOOOHAAAAAHAAAA

Took you all of 5 minutes to take the bait.

I read it as about 11:30AM where you're at (14hr time diff here).

Don't you have a JOB?

Any yeah - in your twenties you're bullet proof and know it all. I vaguely remember that time - at 19 and was trying to learn MA, boot camp sergeant was kicking my ass around "79".

MARTEN - give yourself some time to mature, and quit posting this BS

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/25/2007 10:37pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ironlurker
    :eusa_naug

:hello2::gwbdance::icon_chee:usa2:
    Uh... That was amusing. =P

霍氏八极拳徒弟

Posted On:
    2/25/2007 10:38pm

Style: CMA,Muay Thai ,Yudo,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In all fairness after reading that he is 21 years old, it gives me a little more insight into his OP. When I first went to China on an extended stay I wasn't much older than he is now, if I had written about CMA on a forum like this at that age it might not have sounded any different from his.

I think it's his youth in this situation that has caused him to come off sounding like he does, if he looks back on some of his posts 4,5 or even 10 years from now he might better understand why many of the posters here attacked him for what he wrote.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/25/2007 10:48pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah - but the "yeller bastards" comment was pure BS and my reason for jumping in.....

Maybe he'll wake up someday and realize the overall lack of experience he has contributed to a world forum of many peoples.

Wishing you no ill will MARTEN ......

hungry but not sloppy ,

joe
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 121314 LastLast