Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/09/2005 7:09am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftr
    Oh BTW Mr Browning... I CAN and will back up ANY charge spoken of herein.
    I have the goods, and the confession on video tape..( local news)
    You are spending alot of time and energy defending the wrong guy.
    If you consider my writing to be a defense of the guy, you're wrong, but I believe in collecting evidence before coming to a conclusion. Here is what I suggest you do.

1) Write JKD Chick and work out a way to down load the video you have, or

2) Write a transcript of the video and post it here. Name of the station it appeared on, date, ect. Then quote Mr. Geary directly. If it makes him look horrible then it will speak for itself and be more convincing then anything you or I could say.

See ya in two days. :)

Noob: Reloaded

Posted On:
    3/09/2005 8:29am

supporting member
     Style: MT nub, Ex-Tang Soo Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think he's suspect purely by the crappy Highlander sword stuck in his belt. Anyone who has come across these swords know they're SLOs. Why anyone would pick a stainless steel piece of garbage is beyond me.
    DIDN'T YOU KNOW?! The Chinese know everything! And they knew it 4,000 years before YOU did!

"Yes. Yes I am. I'm clearly illiterate and dictating this post to a squadron of several dozen trained jumping beans I've coearced into living on my keyboard, each named after a letter or character, which bounce up and down as I call their names." -JohnnyCache

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/09/2005 9:35pm

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Because THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

WARNING: BJJ may cause airway obstruction.

Posted On:
    3/09/2005 9:51pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Bajillion Joo Jizzu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by El-Wood
    lol, if you look at the original dates this thread seems to be almost 2 years old... So it is entirely possible that he has revamped his website to be a little less "self promoting"...

damn i didnt even notice...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/09/2005 10:48pm

Style: Laughing Duck

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    On second thought,
    AS I stated, I fulfill all the criteria you set forth earlier as to location, assocoation etc.
    You ask that I bring out the big guns.
    My question to you is why??
    I answerd a post, and offered my opinion about your viewpoint, as well as the subject.
    I have fought THIS battle many times, and with similar results form, ( I assume ) lawyers
    such as yourself.
    IF I put up hard proof...WHAT is the result?
    You and this board all have a back slapping contest?
    Not worth it son.
    If the bomb explodes, YOU watch the display, WE feel the concussion.
    Nuff said
    Bugger off

Fear and bullets.

Posted On:
    3/09/2005 11:08pm

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You offered an opinion, without any supporting evidence or comentary to give it context. The point of Bullshido is to find and expose frauds and scams in the martial arts; and obviously there is some fraud POTENTIALLY occurring with regards to Mr. Geary. It sounds like you feel you have information that can shed some light on the Geary situation. If you are interested in sharing that information, great.

If not: shut up and go away. Be part of the discussion or be elsewhere.

I don't know what you were fishing for with your last post; but without some sort of context you sound like a whiney child. If Geary has pissed you off, tell us what you know and how you can prove it. That is what this place is for. If you don't have proof: go find it or ask one of us to help you find it.

Otherwise, as you so eloquently put it: "bugger off"
    And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

--Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.

Posted On:
    3/10/2005 7:19pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For the record, my personal opinion of Geary is that he is a man with a troubling criminal past, anger management issues, and one whom I would never want teaching any children I cared about. I would be happy however to hear his side of the story, if he could prove that the Florida newspaper story was inaccurate and provide real facts, not simple assertions. That being said, now Liftr comes on, says that I'm going two easy on Geary and asserts the following.

"I fit your criteria in ALL categories. ALL.
    I know this man better than the mother who changed his diapers, and I scare the crap out of him. Im not some macho idiot...Im am who I am.
    If you want the truth. ask."

"I CAN and will back up ANY charge spoken of herein.
    I have the goods, and the confession on video tape..( local news)"

So I ask for more details, and maybe a copy of the tape which he could have even provided anoymously(sp) and he says:

"On second thought,
    AS I stated, I fulfill all the criteria you set forth earlier as to location, assocoation etc.
    You ask that I bring out the big guns.
    My question to you is why??
    I answerd a post, and offered my opinion about your viewpoint, as well as the subject.
    I have fought THIS battle many times, and with similar results form, ( I assume ) lawyers
    such as yourself.
    IF I put up hard proof...WHAT is the result?
    You and this board all have a back slapping contest?
    Not worth it son.
    If the bomb explodes, YOU watch the display, WE feel the concussion.
    Nuff said
    Bugger off"

You came here to volunteer information and all you say is that you scare Geary, know him better then his mom, then don't want to put up any hard proof because 'you've fought this battle many before, and 'we feel the concussion' i.e. you're scared of Geary. You say you "I fit your criteria in ALL categories. ALL." So are you answering each of the seven questions below, Yes?

Personally I'd love your account of having seen Geary teach, but you don't sound like you want to provide any real information. Please tell us if you change your mind.

The Seven Questions

1) Do you teach martial arts in Omaha or within 100 miles of this city?

2) Do you study martial arts with one of Geary's business competitors, or are you one of his competitors?

3) Do you live within 100 miles of Omaha?

4) Have you ever met Mr. Geary?

5) Have you ever been a student of his, and was this a bad experience?

6) Have you ever lost a martial arts competition or a girl's affections to Mr. Geary or one of his students?

7)If you are within 100 miles of his school would you be willing to provide us with a field report on his teaching to tell us what his teaching abilities are like?
    Last edited by Sam Browning; 3/10/2005 7:30pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/19/2005 6:15pm

Style: Greko-Roman

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

My opinion...

<Edited, but you got the message> :)
    Last edited by Weeds; 3/21/2005 3:29pm at .

Posted On:
    3/19/2005 8:21pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Weeds
    Your could call me one of Geary's cronies and I will stand up and bat for him. My two children are enrolled at his school.

It is completely true Geary has an ego and doesn't conform completely to the traditional values to martial arts, you can tell this by just entering his school. Lets just say its a little overboard, but its his and thats the way he wants it. Of the two largest pictures in the place one is of Geary the other is of Hanshi Angel.

I to have not seen Geary work out, but really keeps me sending my kids to his school is one of his assistant instructors Melvin C. Muhammad. Melvin works extremely well with the children (Elementry school), the children like and respect him. The kids want to learn and want to practice for him and if an instructor can do that then I can not ask for more.

I have seen Geary correct students with a two finger tap on the hands for say putting the thumbs inside their closed fists or a pinch for forgetting left vs right. Nothing that I am concened over seeing it for myself to my own child.

Yes, I have seen the Flordia thing, and I have not spoken to Geary about it nor will I. It is more likely a part of his past that he would like to forget and I am sure we all have one of those. Does it concern me? Not really, why? It would of concerned me if he had not have taken care of it, but he has.

Weeds
    Since their your children its your choice. I would personally never send kids to a school where there appears to be reliable evidence 1) The Chief Instructor harrassed a female student to the point she successfully obtained a restraining order. 2) He trashed a rental property he was using as his studio. 3) He did not promptly turn himself in on an outstanding warrant. (i.e. he was on the run for a while.) This is not professional behavior, he put one of his students in personal danger, and damaged her car, hence the retraining order. My source is:

"Warrants issued for former Marco karate instructors", Victor Hill, Marco Island Eagle, December 27, 2000 http://www.naplesnews.com/sections/m...27/karate/html

"I have not spoken to Geary about it nor will I. It is more likely a part of his past that he would like to forget and I am sure we all have one of those. Does it concern me? Not really, why? It would of concerned me if he had not have taken care of it, but he has."

We all have things in our past that didn't go well, but most of us don't have restraining orders, outstanding warrants, and presumably criminal records for destroying rental property."

How do you know he has resolved this matter if you have not directly talked to him about this matter? When did he turn himself in? What was the resolution of his charges? What was his sentence if any? Is the restraining order still in force?

Please answer these questions or ask Mr. Geary to come on and answer them. BTW if he wants to debate what was said in the newspaper article, I will try and obtain a copy of the original police report, and restraining order and post them here to see if the newspaper mischaracterized any of the relevant facts.
    Last edited by Sam Browning; 3/21/2005 10:37am at .

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    3/19/2005 8:48pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftr

I know this man better than the mother who changed his diapers, and I scare the crap out of him. Im not some macho idiot...Im am who I am.
    If you want the truth. ask.

What?
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29
Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast