Administrator

Posted On:
    11/09/2005 12:39pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by k-nerd
    OK, you sweet-talked me into one more post...

I'm refraining from posting because I don't have the answers to the questions you want me to answer. Not sure how you can "make me" answer them LOL even if I knew what you wanted to know. I just did as he asked and put up those links. I'm not his press secretary.
    You are his press secretary.

He could have posted these links by himself.

The fact that he has you answering for him and posting, says much about his alleged character.

Posted On:
    11/09/2005 8:29pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Not sure how you can "make me" answer them LOL even if I knew what you wanted to know. I just did as he asked and put up those links. I'm not his press secretary.

Why don't you just pick up the phone and call Professor Geary, he answers the phone at his dojo all day long most days. That's one of the reasons his schools are successful, it's his full-time job. Plus, I'm sure that would give you an even better adrenalin rush that typing a really angry post! :cussing:

Sure K-nerd, every time you show up I will ask you the same questions again, and again until you either answer them or leave. Like, why does your master trust you to post on his behalf here, but won't even tell you what happened down in Florida?

And you are his agent, representing his interests here, so stop denying the obvious.

Now I could call Chris, (after his performance at San Marco Island, I am not calling him professor), but guess what, he could refuse to answer questions over the phone, or alternately claim that I did not quote him accurately. The simplest thing for him to do is to come on Bullshito and make his comments in print where everyone can read them, and go directly to the masses.

But if he does not want to do that and instead wants to do phone, we can do the following.

1) He sends me written permission to record our upcoming conversation to me at Samuel Browning Esq, 671 Scotland Rd, Norwich Ct, 06360.

2) He also agrees to take 30 minutes of questions uninterrupted. No refusing to answer any questions, his counsel can be on the line, I don't care. But its like a deposition. I ask, he answers. And I get to publish the full transcript, hey even the San Marcos Eagle might get a copy:)

Otherwise he can come here, and defend himself. So chop chop and tell you your master that you're dreadfully unequal to the task he's entrusted to you.

Kenpo Instructor

Posted On:
    11/09/2005 9:04pm

supporting member
     Style: American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I'm refraining from posting because I don't have the answers to the questions you want me to answer. Not sure how you can "make me" answer them LOL even if I knew what you wanted to know. I just did as he asked and put up those links. I'm not his press secretary.

Why don't you just pick up the phone and call Professor Geary, he answers the phone at his dojo all day long most days. That's one of the reasons his schools are successful, it's his full-time job. Plus, I'm sure that would give you an even better adrenalin rush that typing a really angry post! :cussing:

Matt Stone: Really you are correct emailing me would do no good because I already gave the best answer I could give : "All very good questions, none of which do I have the answer to." I just thought it ws getting a bit repetitive asking them over and over in the thread since I can't tell you any more.

You are also right, Omaha is like 90% TKD schools. We do now have a MMA/JKD/KB school in town, and since last year the founder of Yi Li, Pete Starr, is living here and teaching his kung-fu. The other 9.5% is a crazy mix of everything else from WC to japanese karate to made-up ninja junk. This is the home of Robert Bussey and Mark Goblowsky after all.

Funny, you come on here as his Press Sec. but don't even give your name. What the ****?

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde
    Saving Kenpo souls one at a time!

Put down your purse!

Speed is fine, but accuracy is final. Wyatt Earp, 1888

"For certain 'tis a shameful spite, and dreadful to the heart,
    For an Irishman to see a fight, and not be taking part."

--"How McPherson Held the Floor"

Posted On:
    11/10/2005 12:50pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    K-Nerd just sent me a pm saying:

"the "task he entrusted to me" was to post those links. Mission accomplished."

Actually since you posted more then just these links you were flacking for him, and this did not go very well for you.

If the goal for posting these links was to make Mr. Geary look better, these links did not help his cause. the posters who viewed them were almost unformally negative concerning the martial material shown.

Secondly K-nerd/Geary revived a thread that had been slumbering for a year getting himself some more negative publicity, especially since he is unwilling to come here and present a written explaination concerning actions that landed him in criminal court.

Perhaps he believes there is no such thing as bad publicity.

And K-nerd, your pms to me are not confidential, I will not give you or anyone else defending Mr. Geary that protection.

Posted On:
    11/10/2005 8:00pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here is my latest e-mail from K-nerd

"feel free

to post these "private" messages publicly if you desire. I said I wasn't going to post in that thread anymore and I will not.

As to why he wanted this to happen, all I can say is, your perspective is limited, and so his goals are not clear to you."

I guess this means that you won't contest the observation anymore that you are his agent or flack :)

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    11/10/2005 8:11pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin
    Fucking asswipes.
    Who the **** punches like that?
    Jeesh Ronin MOD ... you going Zen Riddle on us or what?

The answer to the question is the statement before ... Fucking Asswipes punch like that ... of course.

Now ... shall I endeavor to snatch the pebble from your hand ... or are you just going to keep calling me Grasshopper?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/11/2005 2:55am

Style: Hung Gar, Xing Yi. SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm a little concerned. Does the honorable Professor have his students believing that he is Jesus Christ? I think I have heard this kind of talk before:

Quote Originally Posted by K-Nerd
    "...As to why he wanted this to happen, all I can say is, your perspective is limited, and so his goals are not clear to you."
    The Professor really is a visionary.

Please get out now...it's a cult!

:adora: :jihad1:

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    11/11/2005 10:04am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Goojeanleans
    Have you guys seen this website? My God, this guy has the biggest ego I have ever seen. Look at the section entitled "Shihan Geary".
    I'm impressed.

Somebody in the Omaha area please go **** this guy up.
    Dude, did you not read his web page? Your arms are too short to box with God.

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 6:01pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Christopher N. Geary

In Nebraska they call him
    Corn Doggie
    I've seen a video of him doing forms.
    Corky from life goes on has more talent. And I mean that as a compliment to Corky
    I want to mass produce it and give away copies.
    One of his Brokeback Mountain friends :love5: posted on his web site guest book that he is an Adonis of a man. :love5:
    www.christophergeary.com
    go to the bottom and read the guest book.
    There is also a Gay Chris Geary web site, but I am not sure if it is him or not.
    That can be found on a google search the name Chris Geary.

I hope no one from Nebraska beats him up :icon_bigg
    I hope the feds pick him up on his warrant!

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 9:39pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gymkata-Kwon-Do
    Like a fly on dung...
    Is it in my interest to quit graduate school and start kempo? I didn't realize one could become a "professor" in a dojo (Chapter 8, Geary Autobiography, www.christophergeary.com). What's even more pathetic is the fact that he uses the title with no hesitation, as we read "Professor" Christopher Geary's autobiography. I hope to sit in on one of the "professor's" lectures sometime.
    Interestingly enough, one of the awards (NCMA School of the Year) given to the "professor's" school was conferred by his teacher, Hanshi Angel, the founder of the NCMA. The NCMA (National College of Martial Arts) doesn't have a course listing for the spring semester. The user is re-directed to louangel.com. with a not-so-happy face of the master himself. The "news" feature on the main menu is full of useful information. The website might not do him justice. I would be interested in knowing if Lou Angel is "legit" or fraudulent. I don't know much about karate, so I have a hard time using "floccinaucinihilipilification" (Chapter 10, Greary Autobiography).
    that dick head geary says Angel is his advisor not teacher according to his biography he is self taught
Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 7891011 1213141521 ... LastLast