Sin Dios! Sin amos!

Posted On:
    2/20/2007 11:09pm

supporting member
     Style: Starting Over... Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SifuJason
    1) stop being so arrogant, and trying to make an argument where there isn't one.
    Sorry I came off that way.

There is an arguement that is long standing. My mistake was in thinking you personally were on the other side of it.

You did appear to jump on the other side of it after my first post.

2) I don't think I have missed the point at all, or contradicted anything you have said.

I see this. I'll tell you what. I'll give you a pass on the red-herring and you forgive the staw man

So, overall, I don't see what your issue is, because I haven't been saying anything that contradicts you, so calm down and stop being so antagonizing.
    My issues are multifaceted:

Many people on this board spout off about t3h str33t and how t3h grapple sucks. I'm tired of it because I know better.

Calm down. Your right I should. But I work long shifts of tech support, drink to much coffee and I was born high strung anyway.

You did mention the armbar in your previous post so I went there. Considering some of the crap thats been posted on this board in the past (any been shouted down) I was prempting somebody, not nessecarily you, going there.

That better dude?

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/21/2007 1:55am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Antifa
    I was preempting somebody, not necessarily you, going there.

That better dude?
    Not your job. See if it goes there first.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/21/2007 1:58am

Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i don't recall anyone saying that grappling was bad (at least after i reread your post that i misread Jason) having said that i liked your posts Antifa, simple and direct. I just think you possibly failed to notice that most here agree with your points. I think it is also important to note that you guys don't have a monopoly on *th3 str33t* experience, nor the pains that are associated. If you want to be technical there is no grappling or striking in a street fight there is only the fight.... no time to think about what range you are in....

Posted On:
    2/21/2007 5:46pm

Style: WHKD (Kaju), Sub. Grapple

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Antifa
    That better dude?
    Yup, we're all cool, and I understand why you were defensive. See you around the boards.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678