Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/15/2007 6:36pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

ninjers against Real Ultimate Power

I recently stumbled on this site called Real Ultimate Power which is obviously a ninja parody joke. I have no problem with this site as much of it is absolutely hillarious if you enjoy making fun of ninjas. The truly disturbing part of this site however is the hate mail. You can see a whole pile of bunjikan/ AK wannabes actually taking this guys site seriously and bitching that this guy doesnt know what true ninjas are and they defend and nutride t3h r33l n1nj4s. I feel ashamed to call myself a member of the human race after reading some of these, check em out.

http://www.realultimatepower.net/index4.htm

Here is an example of what I mean

dont have a clue what real ninja are do you? The Ninja are a highly secretive ogranisasion that train in the art of Ninjitsu. The Ninja arts started in China in the 14th century. Ninja are nothing more than highly trained spies. The sword is not called a "Ninja Sword" it is a Katana or Wakuzashi.Their "Ninja Stars" are called Shuriken. You must have Ninja confused with the Samurai, Shogun or Bushido, for they are the ones who actually brutally slaughtered people. Ninja cannot fly or stick to walls, I would like to know where you got these ideas from. However they did have potions such as smoke bombs and poison. You also said that you learned everything you know about Ninja from a bunch of movies, has no-one ever told you movies are full of ****. Cheat codes don't work in real life, asshole. If you wish to know more about us true Ninja email me at @@@@
    Hope you will be making some changes to your site or you will hear from me again.

from Kyoshi Nishimura (Sam)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/15/2007 6:44pm

Style: ukemi & tapping out

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fortunately for guy who ownes this site, none of the ninjers has flipped out and killed his entire family yet while wailing on his axe.

**** you math class

Posted On:
    2/15/2007 6:54pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, Ballet, Archery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Guess
    Fortunately for guy who ownes this site, none of the ninjers has flipped out and killed his entire family yet while wailing on his axe.
    So, do ninjas prefer Fender or Gibson?

Ah, but seriously folks, what's the deal with Japanese food?

So, do you know why they would have killed his family? He still lives in his mother's basement!