Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/15/2007 11:58am

Style: BJJ, bad MT, ringworm fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

2 Questions for all the _ing _unners out there

This is my first post so bear with me. I saw these 2 questions posed on another forum and no _ing _unners even tried to answer them.

First these are the common excuses as to why every time _ing _unners are caught on video against any other style they get owned.
    1) That's not t3h r33l _ing _un. Real _ing _un is too secret/awesome and no r33l _ing _unners would fight on camera.
    2) _ing _un is for t3h st33tz and only effective vs 30 or 40 untrained pirate ninjas. _ing _un does not work in a 1 on 1 setting vs a trained martial artist in a ring setting.
    3) _ing _un has too many deadly moves that can't be used in sparring or competition, so any rules for any competition are unfair to _ing _un.
    4) _ing _un doesn't work with boxing or MMA gloves or clothing, so that's unfair to _ing _un
    5) _ing _un is for t3h str33tz, which are commonly strewn with broken glass, molten lava and landmines. Therefore ground fighting doesn't work on t3h str33tz and MMA is unrealistic.

So to all the _ing _unners out there, i have 2 questions for you about your style.

1) In what circumstances/situations is _ing _un actually effective?

2) How do you know? (also do you have any proof? "I beat up 7 ninjas last night behind 7-11 but no one saw me" doesn't really prove your argument).

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/15/2007 12:03pm

Style: MMA, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did you not try the Search function?
    No patience. Fucking try it, now.

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/15/2007 12:04pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jsampras3
    This is my first post so bear with me. I saw these 2 questions posed on another forum and no _ing _unners even tried to answer them.

First these are the common excuses as to why every time _ing _unners are caught on video against any other style they get owned.
    1) That's not t3h r33l _ing _un. Real _ing _un is too secret/awesome and no r33l _ing _unners would fight on camera.
    2) _ing _un is for t3h st33tz and only effective vs 30 or 40 untrained pirate ninjas. _ing _un does not work in a 1 on 1 setting vs a trained martial artist in a ring setting.
    3) _ing _un has too many deadly moves that can't be used in sparring or competition, so any rules for any competition are unfair to _ing _un.
    4) _ing _un doesn't work with boxing or MMA gloves or clothing, so that's unfair to _ing _un
    5) _ing _un is for t3h str33tz, which are commonly strewn with broken glass, molten lava and landmines. Therefore ground fighting doesn't work on t3h str33tz and MMA is unrealistic.

So to all the _ing _unners out there, i have 2 questions for you about your style.

2) How do you know? (also do you have any proof? "I beat up 7 ninjas last night behind 7-11 but no one saw me" doesn't really prove your argument).
    LOL. TEE HEE I USED THE SAME QUESTIONS FROM A POST ON BULLSHIDO TO MAKE ANOTHER THREAD.

-10 For unoriginal material
    -10 For wasting Bandwidth.
    -10 For stupidity.
    -10 For acting new but using Bullshido "_ing _un" elite typing skills.
    -10 For a shitty first post.

Trollshido please..............

Spear Sister

Posted On:
    2/15/2007 12:22pm

supporting membersupporting member
     Style: Dancing the Spears

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jsampras3
    I do Vhing Tzun and you can see me using my martial art skills against other styles in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE9b3KuSH84

As you can see, vhing tzun is plenty effective in a variety of competitive settings, you really need to open your mind to other styles.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/15/2007 12:53pm

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

In circumstances where one must defend themselves.

2) How do you know?

By sparring and training with and against other styles.

(also do you have any proof? "I beat up 7 ninjas last night behind 7-11 but no one saw me" doesn't really prove your argument).

If, you are referring to video, no I don't have any. Other then sparring I haven't had to mix it up in the streets nor have I mixed it up in competition.
    [/QUOTE]

Posted On:
    2/15/2007 12:57pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    See, this **** is just not fair. The 7-11 doesn't have CCTV cameras out back, and it's not like I travel with a camera crew.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/15/2007 12:58pm

Style: BJJ, bad MT, ringworm fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I didn't see that thread on bullshido, i saw it on another site. I read all the recent posts and didn't see anything, so i didn't bother to search. At least i tried :( sry

Sexiest Punching Bag Alive

Posted On:
    2/15/2007 1:56pm

Style: BJJ/Judo/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaTrocity
    I do Vhing Tzun and you can see me using my martial art skills against other styles in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE9b3KuSH84

As you can see, vhing tzun is plenty effective in a variety of competitive settings, you really need to open your mind to other styles.
    Titties!!!!

nail conditioning

Posted On:
    2/15/2007 2:40pm

Style: Rehab

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Trollshido

now

Fucking please

Before it's too late

Spear Sister

Posted On:
    2/15/2007 2:52pm

supporting membersupporting member
     Style: Dancing the Spears

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FictionPimp
    Titties!!!!

Well certainly i keep a sense of humor about things but I think the real issue here is that I've conclusively shown the effectiveness of my style.