Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/23/2007 1:00pm

Style: TKD,MuayThai,Boxing,MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh,yea u guys r right.my instructor told me the same thing.something like pushing the air out incase getting counter so i wont get wind up or something.I have another questions...does boxing and muaythai each had their own style of " boxing ? "I took up both boxing and muay thai at my sch and the jab,cross etc were pretty similar but when my thai instructor fought my boxing instructor theres a obvious difference in their style ( well i cant really explain but thai seems to move at a different way).Even the boxing instructor said tat the last thai guy he fought fight that way/
    Last edited by Tehturbow; 2/23/2007 1:02pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/23/2007 1:42pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Muay Chao Chur

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tehturbow -

Think about the question you are asking. Why does a guy that is trained to fight with his fist, elbows, knees and kicks move differently from a guy that is only trained to fight with his fists? The answer should be pretty clear.

Does the boxer usually have to worry about an elbow, clinch, knee or kick? NO. So he moves in accordance to his sytle, not having to adjust his stance or body movement to deliver the knee or anything else.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234