232653 Bullies, 3965 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 41 to 50 of 135
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. FickleFingerOfFate is offline
    FickleFingerOfFate's Avatar

    Guess which finger is the fickle one...

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Up in your grill.
    Posts
    5,645

    Posted On:
    2/11/2007 2:11pm

    supporting member
     Style: Karate/ Arnis

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmike_ebw
    lol,nice, serious question again, im training , aiming at a career, any of u guys got a career out of MA, jus wanted to know, any decent advice, i wont have already heard

    Get a good education,

    Get a haircut,

    Marry a nice girl,

    Have many beautiful children,

    And leave the MA's to the people who are mature enough to handle them.

    If you cant follow that advice,

    Use a condom, so your ignorance isn't passed to the next generation.

    Thank you,

    The NDS.
    If you can't laugh at yourself,
    Others will be happy to do it for you. :evil6:

    The 2 most abundant elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.


  2. Antifa is offline
    Antifa's Avatar

    Sin Dios! Sin amos!

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    YSO
    Posts
    1,204

    Posted On:
    2/11/2007 2:11pm

    supporting member
     Style: Starting Over... Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake??
    Then they might kill you on a-c-c-i-d-e-n-t.
    Not me sweety.... I dont dope up killing machines and then hop in the ring with them.

    However if the n00bs died.... well....

    I'm sure somebody would miss them.... somewhere... a little... I guess... maybe
  3. FickleFingerOfFate is offline
    FickleFingerOfFate's Avatar

    Guess which finger is the fickle one...

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Up in your grill.
    Posts
    5,645

    Posted On:
    2/11/2007 2:12pm

    supporting member
     Style: Karate/ Arnis

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Antifa
    Not me sweety.... I dont dope up killing machines and then hop in the ring with them.

    However if the n00bs died.... well....

    I'm sure somebody would miss them.... somewhere... a little... I guess... maybe

    The IRS, and......




    I got nothin else.
    If you can't laugh at yourself,
    Others will be happy to do it for you. :evil6:

    The 2 most abundant elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.


  4. Antifa is offline
    Antifa's Avatar

    Sin Dios! Sin amos!

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    YSO
    Posts
    1,204

    Posted On:
    2/11/2007 2:13pm

    supporting member
     Style: Starting Over... Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FickleFingerOfFate
    The IRS, and......




    I got nothin else.
    They arent old enough to work....
  5. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,098

    Posted On:
    2/11/2007 2:14pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Antifa
    Not me sweety.... I dont dope up killing machines and then hop in the ring with them.

    However if the n00bs died.... well....

    I'm sure somebody would miss them.... somewhere... a little... I guess... maybe
    Now, we are on the same page.
  6. The Juggernoob is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Ecuador
    Posts
    1,565

    Posted On:
    2/11/2007 2:15pm


     Style: 'Grapplin'

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well, you say leave it to older people but ur better because you've trained for longer, so chances are, when im your age, il be fitter, stronger and more successful in mma than you
  7. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,098

    Posted On:
    2/11/2007 2:16pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Antifa
    They arent old enough to work....
    **** I started working part time at 13. The IRS hounded my parents so we started filling out tax forms even though, I was exempt.
  8. Antifa is offline
    Antifa's Avatar

    Sin Dios! Sin amos!

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    YSO
    Posts
    1,204

    Posted On:
    2/11/2007 2:16pm

    supporting member
     Style: Starting Over... Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake??
    Now, we are on the same page.
    We always were....

    you misunderstood me. Or mistook me for somebody who had exchanged their IQ for their resting heart rate
  9. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,098

    Posted On:
    2/11/2007 2:17pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmike_ebw
    well, you say leave it to older people but ur better because you've trained for longer, so chances are, when im your age, il be fitter, stronger and more successful in mma than you
    Not with your attitude. Remember you hate rings.
  10. Lu Tze is offline

    BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    W. Yorks, UK
    Posts
    5,017

    Posted On:
    2/11/2007 2:18pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmike_ebw
    well, you say leave it to older people but ur better because you've trained for longer, so chances are, when im your age, il be fitter, stronger and more successful in mma than you
    No, chances are you'll be a fucked up bag of hot air, just like you are now.

    Where do you train Muay Thai, somewhere around Lancashire I take it? There are some good clubs round there, I'm not sure they'd be happy that some little dipstick with a weeks training is talking smack for them though.
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.