Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/24/2009 1:38pm

Style: taekwondo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Clearly your school is does not deserve all 10's maybe it deserves a few, but with some 9's and a 8 thrown in their which is nothing to be ashamed of but you need to be honest in your review

Posted On:
    2/09/2010 4:47pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: STREET COMBAT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sway View Post
    the owner is nick.
    The reviewer is nick.

Things that make ya go hhhmmmmm.

Maybe it's just me but i find that sort of thing deceitful and instantly look to take my business elsewhere.
    the girl at the front desk said the main guy in the school was like a 5th degree black belt .but guess what, i didnt see any plaques or trophies around. You got to question that

Posted On:
    2/09/2010 4:52pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think he is just taking peoples money

Posted On:
    2/09/2010 4:54pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think he is a crook,just taking peoples money

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/23/2010 11:39pm

Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OSTER View Post
    I think he is a crook,just taking peoples money
    It's obvious you never been to the school. This review done by Sifu Nick is very dubious, but to say that there is no certificates anywhere in the school is total bullshit. Plus I never heard Sifu Nick claiming to have a 5th Degree Black Belt, we do have a belt system instituted but this is only because the number of students grew to a point where Sifu Nick can't keep in track of all of his students' progress.

So keep it real, if you never been to the place or trained there you cannot possibly write a correct review.

Posted On:
    5/25/2011 9:04pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: street

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you can tell the people that go to pma are all people that never ever took martial arts before thats not a bad thing.But if you look real hard and watch some classes.ask yourself a question ?Why aren't there any high ranking student's there hummmmm.that means nobody stays for long.what does that tell you about that school hummmmm.you dont have to be a genius

Posted On:
    5/25/2011 9:08pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    the place is a mc'dojo they just want to tie you into a contract,heared that they dont give you any prices any they want to charge extra for extra classes that you dont sign up for

Posted On:
    5/25/2011 9:11pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i think your correct ,i dont think that guy nick could kick pass his knee maybe when he was a teenager but looks like a slob...some example for a teacher

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/06/2011 12:14pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Perhaps your "sifu" should keep it real and not post a bullshit review of his own school. This is a forum not and advertising space. it's cute when students blindly follow there self proclaimed masters.....mmm not really
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepykid156 View Post
    It's obvious you never been to the school. This review done by Sifu Nick is very dubious, but to say that there is no certificates anywhere in the school is total bullshit. Plus I never heard Sifu Nick claiming to have a 5th Degree Black Belt, we do have a belt system instituted but this is only because the number of students grew to a point where Sifu Nick can't keep in track of all of his students' progress.

So keep it real, if you never been to the place or trained there you cannot possibly write a correct review.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12