Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    9/11/2002 9:42am

supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

2002 Gathering

This year the Gathering will be held September 28th and 29th at the O'hare Hilton in Chicago. The Gathering is 2 day event where masters and grandmasters from different styles will come together and teach different aspects of their arts. This will be from 9-5 on Saturday and 9-1 on Sunday. The cost is $150.00 for preregistration. I have a list of the different instructors that will be there. If you are interested in more information, please feel free to contact me at koreankumdo@yahoo.com. I would be more than happy to email all the information I have on the event.

Jeremy M. Talbott
    http://www.homestead.com/koreanma/index.html
    http://www.geocities.com/jns1994/MSA.html
    Jeremy M. Talbott

Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!
  2. 9chambers

Posted On:
    9/11/2002 10:36am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chicago is only a 3 hour drive from here. If I have a job by then I will try to go. I just turned in 8 resume's yesterday. (I graduated in August)

Who is going to be there?

Posted On:
    9/11/2002 11:35am

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Add it to the events calendar!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/11/2002 1:09pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If I didn't have a tourney on the 28th I would go. Thanks for the info though.

Posted On:
    9/11/2002 1:56pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here, use this link to add it to the calendar for that day.

You can add other events to the calendar by clicking on the date it's going to happen, and selecting "add event".

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    9/11/2002 3:09pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks Phrost, I appreciate it.

Good luck in lookin gfor a job 9C. What was your major?

SuckaMC, come to the Gathering, I'll let you kick me 3 times and then give you cute little tropy. ;) (kidding) Good luck in your tournament.

Jeremy M. Talbott
    Jeremy M. Talbott

"Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/11/2002 5:55pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LMAO. It would only take one. If you were letting me kick you that is. Sounds like a good time though.

I really don't care about the tournament. My instructor wants me to go and kick some ass of the students from her previous school. It's more of a pride thing for her. She wants to showcase her talent pool. She covered my tournament fees so I said okay.
  8. 9chambers

Posted On:
    9/11/2002 7:28pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I earned an Associate in Applied Science Degree in Visual Communications with an emphasis on Computer Graphics and Advertising during the summer of 2002.

Heh, that's from my resume'. I was working a swing-shift at a factory a little over a year ago and I decided to quit and go back to school. It took 4 semesters .. 18 credit hours during one.

I also have a BS in History. My advisor wants me to teach as an adjunct prof next semester and I have a guy who said I could do freelance graphics for him.

I might just start my own small business doing freelance cartoons, comics and illustrations. I am looking for a full-time graphics job here in town. I want to be by my family and stuff. I also write and draw.

Right now though .. money is tight. I have been turning resume's in everywhere. It will work out soon, I hope.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/11/2002 8:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    9chambers? Are you in Indianapolis?

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    9/12/2002 9:46am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I work in a softwared company that produces software for the Stock Exchange and Broker/Dealers. I'm in the Chicago/Chicagoland area so I will keep my eyes open for you 9C. I know what it is like to be pounding the payment for work.

Jeremy M. Talbott
    Jeremy M. Talbott

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast