Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/24/2007 4:27pm

Style: BJJ and Westernized TKD.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Screw you. Isn't the point of this forum to swap stories about martial arts? Maybe you don't have any or are not articulate enough to post something readable. Douchbag.

Registered Member

Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    3/24/2007 4:42pm

Style: taekwon-do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No the point of this forum is to do dojo reviews and if you want read my dojang review . im begignning to think you may be some 13 year old wannabe because all youve done is blow your schools trumpet and told stories about how like deadly you are . now i may have given my teachers class a high review but even i still had bad points i dont actually see any you've made about your old class

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/24/2007 9:13pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Where is your dojo review? I have already addressed why I did not give any bad points several times. I have said that I wish I did not have to give a number rank because I don't have anything to compare it to and to me it was great. If that offends you, I don't care. You think I am a 13 year old wannabe? Wrong.

I think you are the 13 year old. Ever hear of capitalizing the first word of a sentance? Or a comma?

How is this post about me being deadly? If you read it you would have seen that I was sick and had no wind when I was sparring. How is that deadly? You need to not make assumptions about people you don't know. Not everyone is a keyboard commando. As I said to the other trash talker, if you are in my area I would be glad to give you a fair fight then you can see if your theory is correct.

Registered Member

Achievements:

Posted On:
    3/25/2007 12:26am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by knuckle dragger
    Where is your dojo review? I have already addressed why I did not give any bad points several times. I have said that I wish I did not have to give a number rank because I don't have anything to compare it to and to me it was great. If that offends you, I don't care. You think I am a 13 year old wannabe? Wrong.

I think you are the 13 year old. Ever hear of capitalizing the first word of a sentance? Or a comma?

How is this post about me being deadly? If you read it you would have seen that I was sick and had no wind when I was sparring. How is that deadly? You need to not make assumptions about people you don't know. Not everyone is a keyboard commando. As I said to the other trash talker, if you are in my area I would be glad to give you a fair fight then you can see if your theory is correct.
    My school is uktc Alnwick tkd and the fact im not very good at wrighting is no indication of my age if you wanna drop by my class for a friendly spar go ahead but at the moment it looks like your the internet warrior here:boxing:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/25/2007 12:26pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What state is that in? How am I an internet warrior? I just said if you are in my are I will fight you. I think you just want to call names and be insulting. Why do you offer a friendly sparring match? I can do that at class. I would much prefer no rules, no pads. If you are going to fight you may as well do it for real. Otherwise don't talk trash and start things with people you don't know.

Registered Member

Achievements:

Posted On:
    3/29/2007 3:47am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    your the one dropping challenges here and youve been on the defensive from the start about this review

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/29/2007 6:32am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your right I am on the defensive. As I said, this school was very special to me. I did not expect to post something heartfelt and then have it attacked by people I did not even know. I guess I thought that because this forum is dedicated to martial arts that the people on here would have the same type of respect for other martial artist that we are all taught to.
    I never just launch into an attack or challenge someone without reason. I challenged you before I knew where you lived because I think it is stupid to trade insults. We may as well just fight. We both train to fight. So since we are both fighters why act like this? Especiallly when nothing will come of it.
    I have already said that I wish I could change my post. To tell the truth, I would delete it all together. The whole thread. I should have known better.
    Last edited by knuckle dragger; 3/30/2007 9:32am at .

Registered Member

Achievements:

Posted On:
    3/29/2007 4:42pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    why dont you just edit the review? ive edited mine if you loved the school thats fine but saying its 100% is a bit keen

TKD Instructor

Achievements:

Posted On:
    5/09/2007 1:45am

Style: TaeKwonDo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello there. I know I'm a little late with this thread. Maybe too late, but I really needed to voice my opinion in this case (and trust me, I wouldn't normally). I've been reading through the posts on this topic and I must say that Mr. Tom Reid of World Martial Arts Club(not to be confused with the many OTHER "World Martial Arts" schools) is definitely the genuine article. He is a true "tough guy" and a wonderful human being. Growing up around the Belleville area, I would know a thing or two about the Martial Arts Masters in town(St. Clair County)...and there are alot of them. One thing that they will ALL tell you, is: "Tom is good!" Because he is. Period. Belleville, IL has a wide variety of martial arts schools, and most of them can't even touch World Martial Arts/Belleville Judo Club. This facility is one of the most underrated clubs in the US. At the same time, it's gotta be one of the BEST in the country. This place produces fine Black Belts and anyone who has attained a Black Belt from any of the programs offered at this school is considered "exceptional" at the very least. It is definitely NOT a McDoJo/McDoJang. The instructors absolutely LOVE teaching and sharing their knowledge with their students. This place is for all walks of life and just about anyone can afford to train there. The standards are high, to say the least, and instruction is Superb!
    I've been all over the US and I've trained with some fine martial artists and I can tell you, It was a pleasure just meeting Tom, not to mention having the memorable experience of training with him (for a short time) as a young man.

STOP POSTING!

Achievements:
    Recommendation First ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    5/09/2007 3:24am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yeah and who gives a ****, this review sucks and so do you for dragging it back up.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast