Style
    BBT
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Getting rid of the big yellow text.

I assume that posting an introduction will get rid of the message that tells me I haven't posted yet...So here goes.

I started martial arts at eight years old in TaeKwonDo. It was my sport instead of say, wrestling or chess club. Deal with it (I've lurked for a while). Had a lot of fun in tournaments and got a couple ranks and a couple medals, quit when I was eighteen. I took roughly four months of Judo, three months of Aikido and Karate, a few KukSoolDo classes, and a free class of other things here and there before arriving where I am now. Somewhere in there I spent a lot of money getting a years worth of training from Steven K. Hayes of To Shin Do.

I now train in Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu, been in for a little over three years. I'd love to take BJJ and some more Judo when money and more importantly TIME permits.

I guess that's all I've got as far as an introduction goes. I live in Dayton, Ohio. The end.
    ~Nate

BJJbot
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to Bullshido, the best Martial Arts forum on the entire Internet, Shinoobie. Seriously, you won't regret your choice to join us. We're a great bunch of folks, except for Hannibal. And Sirc. And TaiGip. And MMA Kid. And... well, you get the point.

Style
    Taijiquan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Greetings, fellow Noob!
    We will take the sadistic ritual of our induction with tight-lipped stoicism; then they will like us, and show us their devastatingly effective martial arts secrets, like what is up with the Ninja Death Squids . . . .

Your's in pain,

metarat

Guess which finger is the fickle one... supporting member
    Style
    Karate/ Arnis
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you call them, they will come.....

The NDS, as well as I, welcome you to Bullshido.

( Two more fire proof Gi to noobietown STAT!)
    If you can't laugh at yourself,
    Others will be happy to do it for you. :evil6:

The 2 most abundant elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.