Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Your RBSD Cannot Save You Now.

Posted On:
    3/21/2007 12:20pm

supporting member
     Style: Spanish Rapier/Epee/Foil

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Perhaps the fact that he was doing the bottle break in his mom's kitchen gave him super-tard powers.
    As for the ceiling kick... My God! That reminds me of the time my friend BT (named for his enormous bitch tits) Put his head halfway through the hotel room wall because he was drunk.
    I agree about the bat, though. It was either pre-weakened, or made of some lame ass material. Maybe he hollowed out the core...

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/21/2007 12:27pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MT, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i personally loved the uppercut.
    nothing better than hyper-extending your own elbow.
    There is no cheating, there is only jiu-jitsu.

Posted On:
    3/21/2007 12:30pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote
    Perhaps the fact that he was doing the bottle break in his mom's kitchen gave him super-tard powers.
    As for the ceiling kick... My God! That reminds me of the time my friend BT (named for his enormous bitch tits) Put his head halfway through the hotel room wall because he was drunk.
    I agree about the bat, though. It was either pre-weakened, or made of some lame ass material. Maybe he hollowed out the core...
    Maybe he used a fungo bat. The type they won't use against real pitches. (Its used by coaches to hit pop flies during outfield practice.)

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/21/2007 12:31pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ,muaythai,aikido,kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, I dont know what to say. It's like someone should go up to him and explain what he is doing is wrong on so many levels. Like playing Halo and only using the SMG [YES A HALO REFERENCE!!!] I know it's all be said before, but can he REALLY be making money doing this? At some point some of the kids have to spar against a friend who has done some more serious training. They have to question what happens when they get 100% tooled.

Anyways, here are some observations. If he works out as much as he says, he would be ALOT thinner. He isnt fat, but running 7 miles plus everything else, would make him incredibly skinny, but damn cut I would like to add.

He strikes exactly like Rocky Balboa [great movie] He puts his hands together before every strike. This is a well documented no no.

And the gun and knife take aways are more serious then dealing hard drugs. Hard drugs MIGHT kill you. Using those techniques WILL

Posted On:
    3/21/2007 12:32pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrijl
    i personally loved the uppercut.
    nothing better than hyper-extending your own elbow.
    I loved it too. Does he honestly expect anyone to believe that you should keep your arm fully extended throughout the entire punch?
    His kicking technique wasn't too bad, but the ass kisser with the bag was pretty special.
    Any time I see someone overreacting to a master's technique, I can't help but raise the B.S. flag.:bs:

Posted On:
    3/21/2007 12:34pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    Maybe he used a fungo bat. The type they won't use against real pitches. (Its used by coaches to hit pop flies during outfield practice.)
    I don't know much about baseball, so I will follow your suggestion blindly.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    3/21/2007 3:32pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by debul937
    Maybe I'm the idiot here, but I've never heard of a Phd. in self-defense. My university has no such thing.
    Mine does:
    http://www.mcdonalds.com/corp/career...niversity.html

Seriously, this guys website states references are available for his bodyguard services....anyone e-mail him yet?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12