218358 Bullies, 6372 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 41 to 50 of 236
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Wataboxa is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    219

    Posted On:
    2/09/2007 11:01am


     Style: Wing Chun

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal MAP
    Then stop acting like one

    Whatev Maffucca!
  2. Hanniballistic is offline
    Hanniballistic's Avatar

    By the Hoary Hand of Hoggoth.....

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Qo'noS
    Posts
    2,166

    Posted On:
    2/09/2007 11:02am


     Style: JKD & Mok'bara

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost
    No, it's not. Would someone with more experience than I have please lay out the concept behind the Gracie challenge of having smaller people with limited experience in GJJ tap new-comers to show them that it IS about the style, not jus the individual.
    *ting* your wish is granted
  3. Wataboxa is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    219

    Posted On:
    2/09/2007 11:06am


     Style: Wing Chun

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal MAP
    Spoken like a true failure....


    I don't care how damn good you are at flower arranging you will not be able to beat someone in a fight with it.

    It is only about the individual when the other factors - in this case combat effectiveness - are comparable.

    So your logic is STILL flawed and now you have egg on your face.

    If you want a battle of wits you will have to look elsewhere - I don't fight unarmed people
    Failure of what Homegirl?

    Flower arranging is quite soothing. Try it. It will go very nicely with your garters and fish nets.

    You have read and watched to many movies homegirl.

    According to who? You? Kurt angle, MMA wannabe. I think not..

    This a message board Homegirl neither of us are fighting.
  4. Wataboxa is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    219

    Posted On:
    2/09/2007 11:09am


     Style: Wing Chun

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu_Yagami
    You shouldn't take yourself seriously on the internets. You'll only get raped harder.

    Raped. LOL!! Now that was funny. Homo.
  5. Hanniballistic is offline
    Hanniballistic's Avatar

    By the Hoary Hand of Hoggoth.....

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Qo'noS
    Posts
    2,166

    Posted On:
    2/09/2007 11:13am


     Style: JKD & Mok'bara

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wataboxa
    Failure of what Homegirl?
    Life? Debating? Not being an assmonkey?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wataboxa
    Flower arranging is quite soothing. Try it. It will go very nicely with your garters and fish nets.
    Sound like you speak from experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Wataboxa
    You have read and watched to many movies homegirl.
    You READ movies?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wataboxa
    According to who? You? Kurt angle, MMA wannabe. I think not..
    I am more of a Ricky Steamboat man personally...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wataboxa
    This a message board Homegirl neither of us are fighting.

    Battle of WITS stupid - read carefully before making an ass of yourself in future




    You really like leading with your chin don't you? It's like shooting fish in a barrel!
  6. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,609

    Posted On:
    2/09/2007 11:18am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wataboxa
    Again, it is about the person. I cannot remove the person. For instance. We do not spar at my School. Which is cool with me.
    Hahahahahahaha I stopped right here. Everything you say from now on is suspect.
  7. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,609

    Posted On:
    2/09/2007 11:19am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal MAP


    You READ movies?



    I do is there anything wrong with that?

    Low blow man Low blow.
  8. Hanniballistic is offline
    Hanniballistic's Avatar

    By the Hoary Hand of Hoggoth.....

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Qo'noS
    Posts
    2,166

    Posted On:
    2/09/2007 11:21am


     Style: JKD & Mok'bara

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wataboxa
    Whatev Maffucca!
    hmmm...snappy comeback
  9. Hanniballistic is offline
    Hanniballistic's Avatar

    By the Hoary Hand of Hoggoth.....

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Qo'noS
    Posts
    2,166

    Posted On:
    2/09/2007 11:22am


     Style: JKD & Mok'bara

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake??
    I do is there anything wrong with that?

    Low blow man Low blow.
    Monkey Steals a Peach!
  10. OnceLost is offline
    OnceLost's Avatar

    Here's looking at you, squid.

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    North Florida
    Posts
    2,860

    Posted On:
    2/09/2007 11:24am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Ke?po, MMA ultra-newb

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey, I've read a bunch of good movies. Moby Dick, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Showgirls...
    "Reason is a choice. Wishes and whims are not facts, nor are they a means to discovering them. Reason is our only way to grasping reality -- it's our basic tool of survival. We are free to evade the effort of thinking, to reject reason, but we are not free to avoid the penalty of the abyss we refuse to see."
    - Terry Goodkind, "Faith of the Fallen"
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.