Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/09/2007 10:24am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuki
    Dim Mak... in that video he seems to hit the Liver Front Mu Point according to acupuncture. The Liver controls the freeflow of ki, blood follows the ki. I don't know if this style has any legitimacy, but according to my Knowledge of Traditional Oriental Medicine Theory it could be possible to get that kind of reaction from stopping the freeflow of ki directly from the Liver Mu Point.
    If your leaving means we will all miss out on posts like these /\/\/\

well, don't let the door hit ya where the lord split ya...jackass.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/09/2007 10:28am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Obvious troll job, but I'll bite.

That a site mainly comprised of American Martial Sportsmen go about talking about martial arts like they really understand them.
    First off, you will see more traditional styles here and actual practitioners of arts than you will probably find anywhere else. Martial Sportsmen? That reminds me of the Judoka who don't randori claiming they don't belief in the sportification of Judo.

Most people who talk about any Martial Art here does in fact understand them, for example a Judo person would talk about a school claiming to teach the basics of Judo etc.

What you will here more than not are people who understand fighting, talking about fake ass McDojo's and belt factories claiming to teach "street techniques" when it is unrealistic. Considering you have Law Enforcement, Security Workers and professional fighters, I would say they know a bit about fighting.

The other thing we do is find people who claim things (such as a 200-0 No Holds Barred Fight record) and ask them to back it up with some proof. Finding frauds is a big part of this site you will see.

Choose a martial art. Train it to the best of your abilities. I don't see why other martial arts should concern you. In a sense; mind your own business. How about you spend more time training and less time on the internet badmouthing martial arts that don't concern you. Losers
    Most of us on here has trained a Martial Art for multiple years to blackbelt level, and some of us have trained more than one art to blackbelt level.

Other Martial Arts don't concern us, other Martial Arts fleecing ignorant people for money by making outraugeous and untrue claims is what gets us going.

I could continue on, but really what is the point.

Here's looking at you, squid.

Posted On:
    2/09/2007 10:29am

Join us... or die
     Style: Ke?po, MMA ultra-newb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal MAP
    I lied?
    Well, maybe not, but I had this image of you built up in my mind. Something along the lines of a 5'3" french canadian brunette who is against body hair and devoutly believes that american LEOs are hot hunks of manmeat...
    Geez, I suppose the next thing you're going to tell me is that you're a guy. Please, spare me my fantasies...

I haven't seen Blade Trinity, but I enjoyed the insult anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjew
    Shhh. Don't respond it is the rare occasion a ninja has come out of hiding. Just watch....
    Be vewy, vewy quiet...we're hunting ninjahs...
    "Reason is a choice. Wishes and whims are not facts, nor are they a means to discovering them. Reason is our only way to grasping reality -- it's our basic tool of survival. We are free to evade the effort of thinking, to reject reason, but we are not free to avoid the penalty of the abyss we refuse to see."
    - Terry Goodkind, "Faith of the Fallen"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/09/2007 10:32am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    **** that is what I get for going out to break in mid post, 20 replies before mine came through... Damn!

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    2/09/2007 10:33am

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How ironic a person claiming the moral high ground chooses to bash everyone in a completely unoriginal and not particularly funny troll post.

A true moral superiority is a very different beast than plain old ignorant smugness. At a minimum, people on Bullshido understand they are no different than everyone else. I don't think this guy does that for himself, though.

Pot? Meet Kettle.
    Kettle? Meet Pot.
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/09/2007 10:35am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjew
    Shhh. Don't respond it is the rare occasion a ninja has come out of hiding. Just watch....
    Be sure to check all of the rafters and door jams when you leave the room, they like to hide there and drop down on the unsuspecting.

By the Hoary Hand of Hoggoth.....

Posted On:
    2/09/2007 10:36am

Style: JKD & Mok'bara

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost
    Well, maybe not, but I had this image of you built up in my mind. Something along the lines of a 5'3" french canadian brunette who is against body hair and devoutly believes that american LEOs are hot hunks of manmeat...
    Geez, I suppose the next thing you're going to tell me is that you're a guy. Please, spare me my fantasies...

I haven't seen Blade Trinity, but I enjoyed the insult anyway!

Be vewy, vewy quiet...we're hunting ninjahs...
    Well I am dark haired, but I am around 6'2", 205lbs and come from Manchester so the rest is pretty much fucked up!

I do think American cops are hot hunks of manmeat though...............

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    2/09/2007 10:39am

Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuki
    That a site mainly comprised of American Martial Sportsmen go about talking about martial arts like they really understand them
    There are many valid counters to your facile argument, however, I feel the most appropriate is: LOL NINJER!!!!

Choose a martial art. Train it to the best of your abilities. I don't see why other martial arts should concern you. In a sense; mind your own business. How about you spend more time training and less time on the internet badmouthing martial arts that don't concern you. Losers
    Again, I'd like to formulate a reasoned response to this, but I fear you wouldn't recognise it. Suffice to say, LOL NINJER!!!!!
    Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Posted On:
    2/09/2007 10:40am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can work with that, Hannibal...all 5'8", 135lbs of me.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenJonas
    Be sure to check all of the rafters and door jams when you leave the room, they like to hide there and drop down on the unsuspecting.
    That's why vikings wore horned helmets, you know...keep the ninja from dropping on them. Haven't you heard the song:
    Ninjas keep fallin' on my head
    And just like the guy whose feet are too big for his tabi
    Nothin' seems to fit
    Those ninja are fallin' on my head, they keep fallin'
    "Reason is a choice. Wishes and whims are not facts, nor are they a means to discovering them. Reason is our only way to grasping reality -- it's our basic tool of survival. We are free to evade the effort of thinking, to reject reason, but we are not free to avoid the penalty of the abyss we refuse to see."

Posted On:
    2/09/2007 10:42am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Judomofo
    **** that is what I get for going out to break in mid post, 20 replies before mine came through... Damn!
    Yeah, I had to type like a mothafucker to get my response out before the flames started licking at his feet like a $5 Frenchtown hooker...
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast