Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 131920212223 24 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Diabolical Physiognomy

Posted On:
    2/12/2007 10:45am

Style: Boxing; Sub. Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To prove you're more than a keyboard warrior and in doing so defending your honor....

Now lovely Lucifer, in hell so stark
    King, and lord of sin and pride
    With some mist his wits make dark.
    He send thee grace to be thy guide

HE LOOKS LIKE A TINY BEAR MIXED WITH A CAT, AND THAT IS THE MEANEST ANIMAL MIXTURE EVER, BEAR FOR FUCKING STRENGTH, AND CAT FOR FUCKING MEAN!!! ************.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/12/2007 10:46am

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by debul937
    To prove you're more than a keyboard warrior and in doing so defending your honor....
    Is that right? So, I take it everyone who posts here has proven they are more then a Screen name?

Diabolical Physiognomy

Posted On:
    2/12/2007 10:48am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No. I haven't yet, and many others haven't, but it is the surest way for any of us to prove otherwise. Until we actually show some sort of action to back up all the training we say we do, then we are all just screen names.

HE LOOKS LIKE A TINY BEAR MIXED WITH A CAT, AND THAT IS THE MEANEST ANIMAL MIXTURE EVER, BEAR FOR FUCKING STRENGTH, AND CAT FOR FUCKING MEAN!!! ************.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/12/2007 10:51am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No. I haven't yet, and many others haven't, but it is the surest way for any of us to prove otherwise. Until we actually show some sort of action to back up all the training we say we do, then we are all just screen names.
    Excellent!! So, how about you have a Coke and a Smile and Chill until you have little more room to run your Trap.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/12/2007 10:56am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon
    You're in Georgia? We have regular throwdowns which you are welcome to come to. You can meet some of these folks you're smack talking at and they can introduce you to a face full of canvas.

Dude, wtf. Throwdowns can be good use and for good advertisement but let's not use that sort of thing for blatant epeen bullshit.

It's a no ego environment not a outright challenge match, you want to do that sort of thing go to the dude's school yourself and pull a dojo storm.

You want to get people to come to a throwdown make it in good spirit, enlightenment for both parties etc, not for "Come up and I'll kick your ass!" type of ****.

Man this is all just words and pixels, no need for that kind of hostility. The dude's got a couple of different ideas from you, no need to throw down the gauntlet and all.

You want to let the guy check his own training against a different style, then that is cool, present it as such. Don't present it as "Come to a throwdown and let us slam your Wing Chun ass into the pavement beotch!"

KNow what I am saying man? Keep it friendly, otherwise it is just a bunch of meatheads doing challenge matches over the internet, no need for the ego or the nutriding.

Just my opinion, calm down. Invite him to a friendly thing see if he wants to participate before you go attacking his ass sheesh!

Diabolical Physiognomy

Posted On:
    2/12/2007 10:58am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [Edit-I really don't want to get caught up in this ****.]
    Last edited by debul937; 2/12/2007 11:05am at .

Diabolical Physiognomy

Posted On:
    2/12/2007 11:03am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And, really, my first post on this was just to **** with you guys a bit and stir the ****(as if I'd really say defend your honor). I could really care less whether you go to a TD or not. It's not my concern. I'm not gonna get into a pissing match with some guy over the internet.

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    2/12/2007 11:03am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Judomofo
    Dude, wtf. Throwdowns can be good use and for good advertisement but let's not use that sort of thing for blatant epeen bullshit.

It's a no ego environment not a outright challenge match, you want to do that sort of thing go to the dude's school yourself and pull a dojo storm.

You want to get people to come to a throwdown make it in good spirit, enlightenment for both parties etc, not for "Come up and I'll kick your ass!" type of ****.

Man this is all just words and pixels, no need for that kind of hostility. The dude's got a couple of different ideas from you, no need to throw down the gauntlet and all.

You want to let the guy check his own training against a different style, then that is cool, present it as such. Don't present it as "Come to a throwdown and let us slam your Wing Chun ass into the pavement beotch!"

KNow what I am saying man? Keep it friendly, otherwise it is just a bunch of meatheads doing challenge matches over the internet, no need for the ego or the nutriding.

Just my opinion, calm down. Invite him to a friendly thing see if he wants to participate before you go attacking his ass sheesh!
    That was a friendly invite. I got my TKD ass slammed like a bitch at a throwdown and laughed about it. I guess I expect the same kind of enjoyment from everyone... Especially with the amount of smacktalk that seemed to be going on in this thread. He cam come to a TD, beat on me, then proclaim that his Kung Fu is T3h D3@dly and have video to back it up. I'm all friendly with the invitations to whoop my ass.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/12/2007 11:07am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    See, the difference is you act like tough **** on here and then when you get called out you turn into the little bitch. Yeah, I plan on going to one, but sure as hell not as a spectator. What's your aversion to participation? You afraid you'll be exposed for a lack of skills?

My Friend when did I act tough? Also, when did I act tough or engage YOU? I have been attacked since my second or third post. I haven't threatened anyone, challenged anyone, downed your style or anyone elses. I have been met with nothing but hostility. I don't get it. Now I am a punk, puzzy? Wow!

My aversion is simple. I have a training and sparring routine. I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else. It's possible I could be exposed. I have won fights and lost fights. It happens.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/12/2007 11:10am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon
    That was a friendly invite. I got my TKD ass slammed like a bitch at a throwdown and laughed about it. I guess I expect the same kind of enjoyment from everyone... Especially with the amount of smacktalk that seemed to be going on in this thread. He cam come to a TD, beat on me, then proclaim that his Kung Fu is T3h D3@dly and have video to back it up. I'm all friendly with the invitations to whoop my ass.
    This is where we differ. If, I were to spar with you in any capacity my aim wouldn't be to talk **** afterward. Win or Lose. That's not my style.
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 131920212223 24 LastLast