228141 Bullies, 4867 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 111 to 120 of 236
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 289101112 1314151622 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Moon Dragon is offline
    Moon Dragon's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    107

    Posted On:
    2/09/2007 12:33pm


     Style: Krav Maga & MACS

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wataboxa
    Being an Ex counter terrorist instructor here in GA .
    Oh really where? I have taken many such course.
  2. Wataboxa is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    219

    Posted On:
    2/09/2007 12:34pm


     Style: Wing Chun

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost
    Counter-terrorISM instructor, I assume you mean. In what venue? Law enforcement, emergency management, political think tanks?


    Yet again, the irony escapes you. That's just sad.

    Law enforcement. I study with Jason Lau.
  3. ONE TWO THREE FOUR FIVE is offline
    ONE TWO THREE FOUR FIVE's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    North England
    Posts
    643

    Posted On:
    2/09/2007 12:34pm


     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wataboxa: Got a link to your schools website?
  4. OnceLost is offline
    OnceLost's Avatar

    Here's looking at you, squid.

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    North Florida
    Posts
    2,860

    Posted On:
    2/09/2007 12:35pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Ke?po, MMA ultra-newb

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Go back to my comment about the webcam, you predictable little chicken-fucker.
    "Reason is a choice. Wishes and whims are not facts, nor are they a means to discovering them. Reason is our only way to grasping reality -- it's our basic tool of survival. We are free to evade the effort of thinking, to reject reason, but we are not free to avoid the penalty of the abyss we refuse to see."
    - Terry Goodkind, "Faith of the Fallen"
  5. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,012

    Posted On:
    2/09/2007 12:35pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wataboxa
    That's exaclty what I referring to. Million style Man. Good at none..
    Hahahahahahahaha.....
    Having trained in Boxing for most of my life and being exposed to Shaolin, Hung Gar and Tai Chi.........WC
  6. Wataboxa is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    219

    Posted On:
    2/09/2007 12:36pm


     Style: Wing Chun

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Dragon
    Oh really where? I have taken many such course.
    Here in Ga. Under a gentleman by the name of General Mitchell WerBell III.
  7. ONE TWO THREE FOUR FIVE is offline
    ONE TWO THREE FOUR FIVE's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    North England
    Posts
    643

    Posted On:
    2/09/2007 12:36pm


     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
  8. OnceLost is offline
    OnceLost's Avatar

    Here's looking at you, squid.

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    North Florida
    Posts
    2,860

    Posted On:
    2/09/2007 12:37pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Ke?po, MMA ultra-newb

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Law enforcement. I study with Jason Lau.
    Are those two answers related?
    What do you mean when you say counter-terrorism instructor? Are you LEO? What length classes do you teach re: anti-terrorism (4 hour, 40 hour)? Are you certified by any accrediting body?
    "Reason is a choice. Wishes and whims are not facts, nor are they a means to discovering them. Reason is our only way to grasping reality -- it's our basic tool of survival. We are free to evade the effort of thinking, to reject reason, but we are not free to avoid the penalty of the abyss we refuse to see."
    - Terry Goodkind, "Faith of the Fallen"
  9. OnceLost is offline
    OnceLost's Avatar

    Here's looking at you, squid.

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    North Florida
    Posts
    2,860

    Posted On:
    2/09/2007 12:38pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Ke?po, MMA ultra-newb

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    General Mitchell WerBell III
    That's be neat, since he died in 1983...www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKwerbell.htm
    "Reason is a choice. Wishes and whims are not facts, nor are they a means to discovering them. Reason is our only way to grasping reality -- it's our basic tool of survival. We are free to evade the effort of thinking, to reject reason, but we are not free to avoid the penalty of the abyss we refuse to see."
    - Terry Goodkind, "Faith of the Fallen"
  10. Wataboxa is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    219

    Posted On:
    2/09/2007 12:38pm


     Style: Wing Chun

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slindsay
    Yes it
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 289101112 1314151622 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.