221943 Bullies, 4040 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    2/08/2007 7:47pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lo respondi.

I decided I'd have a pretty avatar for a while.

Posted On:
    2/08/2007 8:14pm

Style: Student Jutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    Lo respondi.
    You've been reading too much Doctor X.

Monkey Boy has responded. For your convienience:
    Originally Posted by Phrost
    To clarify something:

Just for the record.

Would love to have you posting in the new CMA forum, run by Repulsive Monkey though. Promise not to try and ruin any more April Fool's jokes and we'll take you off global ignore so you can participate.

Smooches.

Cute spin on history, Neala. Too bad its full of crapoola. I wasn't banned for ruining an april fools joke, dementor. And thats not how it went down.

Wasn't RM banned? Oh thats right, being banned gets you your own subforum. Silly me, how could I forget.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure, if I can be Kungfudoeswork again. And get back into the BB club. I did pay my money. I'd also like a match with aesopian while your at it. He deserves my special attention. Also, letting JFS back would be nice. How abount an unlimited rep ability. And you not changing peoples posts or impersonating them or hacking their accounts just because you are in a pissy mood. But most importantly, you get rid of all the kiddie wankers. Hmmmmm, But that would leave you out too now wouldn't it.
    "Listen to Iscariot you Vicchysoise ninja-fuckers!" - kohadril
    "Are you going to rise to godhood out of the ashes of Earth? " - frumpleswift
    "I'll pray for you Iscariot." - Mas
    "Iscariot, check your pulse and report back. We need to know if you are in fact, not alive." - Lu Tzu
    "Iscariot is victorious!" - Dai Tenshi
    "More God delusions." - DAYoung
    "Iscariot, despite our obvious doctrinal differences, I salute your exquisite bastardry, and take back half of all the bad things I ever said about you." - Zendetta
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12