Style
    Oushikoso-Jutsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Hi all I'm a Noob, what do you think of this?

Hello everyone I am a University student living in Canada and I have been training in different martial arts since I was five. I have trained in Boxing (my old man was a golden gloves fighter) Ketsugo (limited), Moo Duk Kwan (limited), Ninjutsu (10 years) Muay Thai, Freestyle Wrestling, a little Haidong Gumdo, and a little fencing. I've only been here for a couple of day's but I absolutely love this place. I hate Being mislead or straight out lied to and the people who make a living of of lying disgust me. I'm only 18 and I don't have a lot of life experience yet so please point out when I'm wrong so that I can learn and grow.

I was looking through YouTube and found this clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhhkgMu7adk

what do you folks think of it?

p.s sorry if the clip has already been posted or if this is the wrong place for this thread.

GhostOfKimura
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to Bullshido, the best Martial Arts forum on the entire Internet, bwdillon. Seriously, you won't regret your choice to join us. We're a great bunch of folks, except for Hannibal. And Sirc. And TaiGip. And MMA Kid. And... well, you get the point.

Style
    Self Defense / Kung Fu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Any martial arts forum is a good one. Especially this one it seems like.

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to Bullshido. Yes that clip has been posted a bunch of times before.

I will say generally that training that involves running around in black suits with a mask and tabi boots is not generally given a warm fuzzy hug here at Bullshido.

Search the forums a bit and see what you come up with for past threads on the bujinkan and ninjitsu.

You seem to be fairly open minded so thats good. Just remember to have a thick skin as well.

Style
    Self Defense / Kung Fu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wear mask for home invasions only.

Style
    Oushikoso-Jutsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenJonas
    Welcome to Bullshido. Yes that clip has been posted a bunch of times before.

I will say generally that training that involves running around in black suits with a mask and tabi boots is not generally given a warm fuzzy hug here at Bullshido.

Search the forums a bit and see what you come up with for past threads on the bujinkan and ninjitsu.

You seem to be fairly open minded so thats good. Just remember to have a thick skin as well.
    Thanks! The Dojo I trained in cut a lot of the more "traditional" things out like we train in wrestling shoes or sneakers, we've modified the punching to make it more realistic, we only use traditional weapons to improve body movement, we work more on ground fighting, we don't try to do wrist locks out of the air.

Style
    (Beautiful) Spring Roll
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wellcome to Bullshido.
    Use your spare time to search up and read stuff here - there are hours of MA related entertainment, wisdom, sadness and everything in between on this website...
    And check out the Throwdown section for the next friendly sparring get together near you.

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

Style
    Boxing, ex-Tae Kwon Do
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome bwdillon,
    What part of NB you from?
    The search button is your best friend ... you can find almost endless amounts of info about MA here...

Style
    Oushikoso-Jutsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drizuz
    Welcome bwdillon,
    What part of NB you from?
    The search button is your best friend ... you can find almost endless amounts of info about MA here...
    I'm from Sackville It's right on the border of NS.