Here's looking at you, squid.

Posted On:
    2/08/2007 10:46am

Join us... or die
     Style: Ke?po, MMA ultra-newb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    but girls dont use the internet anyway so its a moot point
    One word, Alex - lesbians. All girls who post on the internet are incredibly gorgeous and either actively bisexual and into threesomes OR lesbians who enjoy male audiences.
    "Reason is a choice. Wishes and whims are not facts, nor are they a means to discovering them. Reason is our only way to grasping reality -- it's our basic tool of survival. We are free to evade the effort of thinking, to reject reason, but we are not free to avoid the penalty of the abyss we refuse to see."
    - Terry Goodkind, "Faith of the Fallen"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/08/2007 2:16pm

Style: Bujinkan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonuzaba
    Dweidman - is there any way to incorporate a new part of software into the board's current one or would it need complete change? In my mind I can imagine a simple solution: a "do not change the avatar picture for this user in any post of older date" command line... ;-)
    I haven't looked at the code -- but I assume it isn't easily accessible. Seeing as the post text only keeps a pointer to the user profile information - it would have to be redone to handle historical avatars. Not impossible... just not easy.

And then updating the board software in the future is rife with problems as well...

Probably not worth the effort. Cool idea... just not practical.

-DW
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123