2/02/2007 1:58pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Bits and pieces

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Good God read this, especially anyone from New Orleans

Over on my favorite Krotty forum, All-krotty.com I happened upon this rant:

http://www.all-karate.com/forums/ind...=0&#entry20766

I know I'm going to be sorry I started the topic. But. On behalve or many here it needs to open this can. I'm sick and tired of hearing about modern fighting. And all the fancy stuff. I'm old like mid 50's. Been in MA since young. I read and hear about how someone beating a traditional karate. All under rules and judges. Balony. How come I never met these fighters? Just talk. Big muscels, fancy moves, alot of guts. But they all fall. One kick to break knee and or shuto to break lead hand wrist. Throw and stomp. Their refs jump up and down yelling that's illegal? To all sport people reading this, there is a BIG difference between karate schools that say tradition karate (tournement) and traditional karate-do (real power fighting) schools. You see the sport people. And some karate people are tough. But your my students are not allowed to do this or that because of the injury it casuses??? OK.

The world is not Okinawa type karate-do. Fine do what makes you happy. When you dishonor your dojo. Cut a finger off, wrap it in cloth, to show you are sincere, and offer it with an appolige to the yudansha of the school. Then leave and await their answer. Karate-do is not a game. There people that read that an feel inspired. That's traditional. You sport simple do not understand real power. I have fought many with your big words. They fall. Only a Mauy Tai kickboxer dropped me with kicks to my lead leg until I folded. I beat 3 Mauy boxers before him. But he won. Good fighter. Jitsu, Kung fu, and these grab you types? Quess I lucky 1,000 times. Just disturb balance, open, and punch them out. Nothing new for karate.

Sport is a game. It has rules to protect the contestants from injury.
    Wait there's more! It seems this guy beat a roided up MMA thug with moves from his kata!

Well here we go. Right now. I'm in motel in New Orleans just off Interstate 10 exit 266, La Quinta Inn, room 152. phone 985-643-9770 ask for Mal.
    That info is for any challengers reading this!!! I will be here till around Feb 8.

I'm here helping a Sandan with our association set up a Shorin-ryu dojo in Slidell, Louisiana. A sport ufc? or whatever some kind of sport free fighting guy came in the door of the dojo during class!!!! Challenging traditional karate. The sensei said get out. He announced as some of winner ufc ,mma, or some kind letter thing for his sport. I don't care. Really interesting to watch this young 22 year old? (just guessing) muscle man with bald head and big ego. LOL, And 5 friends, one is girl, maybe she going to be impressed for sex later? Maybe the friends offered moral support. He was insulting traditional karate-do in front of students and disgracing the honor of the dojo before it was really started! Some people in America are crude most are good.

I am the rank so I jumped up came foreward and tapped my toes on the spot. (In Okinawa that means Here, Now, Kamae, Kajime.) Sorry to those thinking only self defense but honor is saving face. The new students are watching. It's for them he must bleed. He actually asked if I was a "Jap?" No. Okinawan.

Well is all this free style modern fighting skill Brazilian jitsu sport people talk about and hear on TV? LOL. He charged to take me down and grapple. I think they call it "passing the guard?" I side stepped right front, and hammer fist his neck. Knee his left ribs. Elbow left his ribs and swipe foot. He falls.

Sport people listen to this. "Leaning over stretched out off balance weight in front of opponent defenseless hands is bad idea." Trust me. I front kicked left ribs and heel kicked left ribs. Dropped to knee and punched head behind ear just like Pinan godan kata. Stood up. He just lied there. I stood in stance waiting for him to get up. He raised up some and puked. Fight over. The friends looked but when I tap foot they did not move. "I'm not a Jap! I'm only an Okinawan godan in learning, show this school respect and leave you leave now."

Note to traditional karateka here. If you give opponent seiken behind ear or one knuckle fist to temple they will puke. Use thumb knuckle fist with round house strike if you don't open their lead hand. Still they puke. I noticed that effect over the years. Don't know why it happens but use it in street kumite. I'm should share more for traditional people here. There are several strikes make strange things happen. It's the type of strike and where you hit their body. Actually many strike to targets are not shown in Japanese kata bunkai. Why? I was told gukushi no bugei when training Japanese. Now I think these things should be shown to black belt westerners. You don't hate Okinawan people. Why keep the karate secret's from fellow karateka? All I have seen is brothers regardless of were you were born. I am American now. I teach dans some things not for general knowledge. Why keep kumite secretes? There are only a few best for kumite. Not for sport. To kill.

Please forgive me. (rei) I am full of energy right now. Battle has that effect afterwards. mal
    Now, what I'd like to see is someone from the New Orleans area look this guy up, and see if he really has teh d3@dly anti-grapple.

Silent Guardian

Posted On:
    2/02/2007 2:13pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     Gladiators Academy Lafayette, LA Style: Judo, MMA, White Trash JJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am about 3 hours away but that's just too much of a waste for me to go over there to look at an old man. Would be nice to see this dojo begin competing in the MMA circuit down here though. I would like to see more karate schools put some of their best fighters in the ring.

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    2/02/2007 2:22pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ::Shurg:: Just an old man whose done a lot of Karate. I bet his is probably good at it, but he does need to be educated by a judo-ka.

By the Hoary Hand of Hoggoth.....

Posted On:
    2/02/2007 2:26pm

Style: JKD & Mok'bara

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I bet that "Leo" who posted is a bullshido regular

Posted On:
    2/02/2007 2:30pm

Style: Wing Chun, Hung Gar

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    At first I thought he was retarded because of his grammar only to find out later he is okinawan.

By the Hoary Hand of Hoggoth.....

Posted On:
    2/02/2007 2:31pm

Style: JKD & Mok'bara

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is Okinawan a euphemism for "fucktard" these days then?

Posted On:
    2/02/2007 2:33pm

Style: Wing Chun, Hung Gar

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No. I didnt mean that retard= Okinawan. lol.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/02/2007 3:06pm

Style: Hung Ga Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow. He SOUNDS incredible.

The Bottom Brick

Posted On:
    2/02/2007 3:07pm

Style: BJJ, Ju-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LEO: "Video or it never happened" ROTFLOL

I love the post of the guy who emailed the Gracie Academy about their claims. Maybe he could be invited to a throwdown?
    "Sifu, I"m niether - I'm a fire dragon so don't **** with me!"

Posted On:
    2/02/2007 4:16pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Bits and pieces

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Leo is anim dom. That is, it's me trying to bring reality to that festering pool of LARPing and general reality detachment.
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast