Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/26/2007 2:42pm

Style: not training currently

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by datdamnmachine
    Anyways, I haven't had the chance to fire it yet but my BJJ coach has access to the PD/Sheriff's Office range and we will head out there and send a few down range. For anyone that is/was/maybe interested in this particular gun, I'll try to provide a good review of it.

Can't wait to read your review. I'm willing to bet, now before you even shoot it, that you are going to love your new gun.

On a sadder note, I picked up a 100 round box of .45 two days ago and WOW the price is going up. In less than a year the Winchester White Box of 100 has gone from $19.98 to $27.86 at the local Walmart. I hope prices are better in your neighborhood.

Jiu Jitsu - Sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Posted On:
    3/26/2007 2:58pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Unauthorized Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HackingYodel
    Can't wait to read your review. I'm willing to bet, now before you even shoot it, that you are going to love your new gun.

On a sadder note, I picked up a 100 round box of .45 two days ago and WOW the price is going up. In less than a year the Winchester White Box of 100 has gone from $19.98 to $27.86 at the local Walmart. I hope prices are better in your neighborhood.
    Unfortunately, they probably aren't. I guess I should be ready to pay about 30 bucks for a pack of 100. Oh well, my main thing is to get some rounds to test the gun out and also have some to load the mags with for "home defense". I keep you all updated. I'm already in love with it before I've shot it...hell, I was in love with it the first time I saw it!

Now iz BBQ Timez?

Posted On:
    3/26/2007 4:01pm

Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, Relson GJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Congrats. Don't you just love the feeling of buying a new gun? Make sure to take some pics of your range trip to include with your review. Looking forward to reading it.

Jiu Jitsu - Sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Posted On:
    1/19/2010 1:21am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Unauthorized Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just wanted to bring this one back up since I've had my XD-45 for quite a while. I actually traded in the XD-45 for the same model but with the manual safety. I will try to get on here soon and write a review regarding my experiences shooting it.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/19/2010 2:28am

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
    Like I told someone else who got injured and was concerned he couldn't participate here because of it, proper training with Firearms is probably the most "Martial" of Martial Arts given that our military spends most of its combat training time focused on them as opposed to H2H.
    How many muthafucking people have you told that too, biyatch?

:)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234