Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread: double kicks?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Am I missing something? Since when did double kicks (like doing two roundkicks off the same leg, without dropping it) mean you have both legs off the ground?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In Taekwondo double kick is when you throw a round kick with one leg, then as this foot drops you swivel your hips and kick with the other leg. You're off the ground for a split second.

Edit:
    I thought we were talking about this sort of kick, since you don't "put the foot down", but re-reading the thread I think the topic is throwing two roundhouses with the same leg. Sorry, double kick was a very specific move at my old club. Nevermind.
    Last edited by Babachewy; 2/06/2007 11:29am at .

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Babachewy
    In Taekwondo double kick is when you throw a round kick with one leg, then as this foot drops you swivel your hips and kick with the other leg. You're off the ground for a split second.

Edit:
    I thought we were talking about this sort of kick, since you don't "put the foot down", but re-reading the thread I think the topic is throwing two roundhouses with the same leg. Sorry, double kick was a very specific move at my old club. Nevermind.

No, I think your assumption was correct
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you are Bill Wallace or Pete Cunningham, then maybe you can pull them off- direct quote from Alex Gong. Everyone else better stick to normal kicks.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol krotty
    Locu5
    combat sports hobbyist

Page 3 of 3 First 123