Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/11/2008 12:25pm

Style: Judo newb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvan
    For all those who are suggesting Kimura, you do know what he was like as an instructor right?

He terrorized the entire dojo. Everyone, including his training partners were terrified of him. They often begged him not to use his Osoto-gari because it would frequently leave the recipient with concussions.

He would put the entire class through gruelling spartan-like exercise routines and demand everyone kept up his pace, after all, if you couldn't keep up with an old retired guy like him then what chance do you really have?
    If a student wasn't up to his standards then he would pick them apart repeatadly in Randori, throwing them with severe force even against walls and off the mat telling them "If you train harder, you wouldn't have let that happen"

The only thing that scared the students more than Judo lessons with him was NOT showing up to a sessions. He would literally come around your place and tear everything apart demanding to know what was more important than training.

Mas Oyama wasn't much different either, except with an even bigger emphasis on conditioning. It's no wonder they were both good friends.
    Was this a post FOR or AGAINST training with them?

Troll 4 life.

Posted On:
    11/11/2008 12:30pm

Style: None.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvan
    For all those who are suggesting Kimura, you do know what he was like as an instructor right?

He terrorized the entire dojo. Everyone, including his training partners were terrified of him. They often begged him not to use his Osoto-gari because it would frequently leave the recipient with concussions.

He would put the entire class through gruelling spartan-like exercise routines and demand everyone kept up his pace, after all, if you couldn't keep up with an old retired guy like him then what chance do you really have?
    If a student wasn't up to his standards then he would pick them apart repeatadly in Randori, throwing them with severe force even against walls and off the mat telling them "If you train harder, you wouldn't have let that happen"

The only thing that scared the students more than Judo lessons with him was NOT showing up to a sessions. He would literally come around your place and tear everything apart demanding to know what was more important than training.

Mas Oyama wasn't much different either, except with an even bigger emphasis on conditioning. It's no wonder they were both good friends.
    fucking pwnd

That too AnnaT, I couldn't train with a psychotic instructor. I think that's counterproducctive.

And no, you're not going to make me read history. I'd rather live the now AND I used to read history back when I was a douche so....no.
    Last edited by tharuz; 11/11/2008 12:33pm at .

Troll 4 life.

Posted On:
    11/11/2008 12:31pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arjuna
    Was this a post FOR or AGAINST training with them?
    Dude, I think you would completely fucking break if you trained with those dudes.

cute post though.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/11/2008 12:34pm

Style: Judo newb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would break going for a leisurely jog with those guys. But that doesn't mean they're AWESOMELY dedicated trainers who - if I could - I would jump at the chance to train with.

Troll 4 life.

Posted On:
    11/11/2008 12:36pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arjuna
    I would break going for a leisurely jog with those guys. But that doesn't mean they're AWESOMELY dedicated trainers who - if I could - I would jump at the chance to train with.
    Have you ever been treated like **** by a psychotic who constantly hit you and belittled you?

I swear, you sound either like a child or a college age hippie ****** right now.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/11/2008 12:48pm

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tharuz
    Have you ever been treated like **** by a psychotic who constantly hit you and belittled you?
    Isn't that what lead to your being home schooled?

Troll 4 life.

Posted On:
    11/11/2008 12:54pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I still wouldn't want to train under some jack off who constantly talked about "the greatness of god". ancient warriors my ass.

You live in south florida right? stop being a ****** and quit karate, go train at american top team under marcelo garcia. fucking recognize a living legend who is neither a psycho or a fanatic.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/11/2008 1:01pm

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd rather live the now AND I used to read history back when I was a douche so....no.
    Back when you were a douche? Haha. BTW - I do train at ATT, you pathetic little troll.

King of the Impossible

Posted On:
    11/11/2008 1:06pm

supporting member
     Style: Grapplomancer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He's posting at bullshido, isn't he?

Troll 4 life.

Posted On:
    11/11/2008 1:07pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hegs
    Back when you were a douche? Haha. BTW - I do train at ATT, you pathetic little troll.
    Oooh..did I hit a nerve on Mr.Poser?

you're still fucking gay for taking karate. A real man does boxing and wrestling on such a place.

unfortunately for you, no ammount of training at ATT will make you any less of a little bitch.
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 1213 LastLast