Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/04/2007 9:24am

supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PizDoff
    We should not let white belts make threads!!! RARGGHHH!!!
    White belt my ass. DOn't let your little computer world trick you into thinking it reflects on someone's intelect or fight record. YOu wanna talk about my martial arts experience then bring that up.. Ignorant!

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    2/04/2007 9:39am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel_tke
    Yeah, I guess I don't know how the world works. Your world anyway. I odn't live in a city or have any corporite experience.

For example, Tim Silvia has been called out by many pride fighter, not to fight for a UFC belt but just to fight. He refused because he is not a worldclass fighter, he is a UFC belt holder and his only goal in life is to keep that little belt. What a *****.
    I build things with my hands for a living. I've never worked in the corporate world because I'm allergic to bullshit.

You are free to challenge Mr. Silvia personally or to start your own fight league, but I doubt you'll do either. You seem to enjoy talking **** on an internet board the most.
    Shut the hell up and train.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/04/2007 10:05am

supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp
    I build things with my hands for a living. I've never worked in the corporate world because I'm allergic to bullshit.

You are free to challenge Mr. Silvia personally or to start your own fight league, but I doubt you'll do either. You seem to enjoy talking **** on an internet board the most.

You see the thing is that I'm not a belt holder or claiming to be a world champion of mixed martial arts. If I was then I think I would be obligated to take on chalanges. Or would want to fight in other venues to find out if I am truely the champ. And actually I do fight in a fight league, and have for years, do you?

And by the way I wasn't questioning your job world. I was agreeing that I don't have a grasp on the corporite world as you do. A little sensitive though arent you?

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    2/04/2007 10:37am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If I was then I think I would be obligated to take on chalanges. Or would want to fight in other venues to find out if I am truely the champ. And actually I do fight in a fight league, and have for years, do you?
    I agree with your first two statements. No, I don't fight in a fight league. I'm old and I get my bell rung just fine by sparring MMA with a few of the more talented guys at my gym.

A little sensitive though arent you?
    It's my time of the month.
    Shut the hell up and train.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    2/04/2007 11:41am

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, I guess I don't know how the world works. Your world anyway. I odn't live in a city or have any corporite experience. I just like to fight and train. I don't worry about what corprite pussies and suit wearin fags think unti it effects my fighters. However, I have been a fan of mixed martial arts since the begiging and it didn't used to be this way. You no longer get to see great fights against world class competitors. YOu get to see who Dana White can make the most money off. For example, Tim Silvia has been called out by many pride fighter, not to fight for a UFC belt but just to fight. He refused because he is not a worldclass fighter, he is a UFC belt holder and his only goal in life is to keep that little belt. What a *****.
    Since you are name-calling fighters in an iCompete forum, and you say you like to train and fight, please tell us where you train and what your fighting record is.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/04/2007 12:16pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And actually I do fight in a fight league, and have for years, do you?
    Hmmm, what league and where?

I'm curious are you implying that professional fighters shouldn't get their money?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/04/2007 12:48pm

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And actually I do fight in a fight league, and have for years, do you?
    This is a bad place to start running your mouth by making claims, lets see some proof of this fight league career you claim to have eh?

Diabolical Physiognomy

Posted On:
    2/04/2007 12:59pm

Style: Boxing; Sub. Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iscariot
    Well, fucking duh retard. Jesus has no record and the Devil fights in a much more elite division. Jesus is half human, The Devil has taken on the entirety of the Heavenly Host and only lost when the Big Man himself stepped in. Fighting angels - big plus on your resume. For comparison see what one angel (who is less hard than The Devil) did to Soddom and Gomorrah.

The Devil = lots of experience and a verifiable record.
    Jesus = whiny **** (emo-like) who doesn't have a record just a lot of people talking him up.

Putting Jesus against The Devil would be like putting Pee Wee Herman up against Fedor.

Idiot.
    You beat me to this, and I'm glad you did. You made it much better than I could have. Bravo.

Now lovely Lucifer, in hell so stark
    King, and lord of sin and pride
    With some mist his wits make dark.
    He send thee grace to be thy guide

HE LOOKS LIKE A TINY BEAR MIXED WITH A CAT, AND THAT IS THE MEANEST ANIMAL MIXTURE EVER, BEAR FOR FUCKING STRENGTH, AND CAT FOR FUCKING MEAN!!! ************.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/04/2007 1:05pm

Style: JKD BJJ JUDO MUY THAI

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I see nothing wrong with the UFC trying to get these guys a little more exposure. Rampage said he needed some tuneups anyways. It was Crocops first time in a cage so it probably served him well to get a tuneup in before a title shot. Last night was not a great ppv but it did what it was supposed to. Push some of their stars on to bigger and better fighters.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/04/2007 2:03pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It was CroCop's first professional MMA fight in a cage, but anyone with common sense knows that last night was far from the first time he's ever been in a cage.
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast