ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM Join us... or die
    Style
    Fucking Prost
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Help a Newbie in South Bend, IN

I was contacted by a young lass in a skeptical discussion. No one I know, just a discussion started by some Falon Gong wack-job who bad mouths this place.

I now cut a paragraph where I detail the idiocy of this fool, but what is the point? The point is after everyone gang-raped him, a lass asked about getting into martial arts. I recommended she cometh HERE and do what every Good Newbie should do: describe her goals, what she expects, what she is interested in, where she lives, et cetera.

Being shy she asked moi to do it. She may come over HERE or not.

Anyways:

City: South Bend, IN. Location: NW Indiana/SW Michigan.

What I want: I am wanting to branch out from the occasional KB I've been doing/done in the past, and am looking into different styles right now. If anyone knows anything about the area, or if they know who is reputable and what styles they teach. Of course I will also look into this myself, but I figured I'd ask on the chance that someone knew. Also, if there are known charlatans/McDojo's that I need to be wary of. Down the road when I have settled on a different style and have been training in it for awhile, I would not be opposed to finding meetups that are not TOO far away--Chicago is not unreasonable.

Height/weight: 5'8" and about 140.

Do I believe in Chi?
    No, smartass, what the **** do I look like, a woo?

Primary reasons--Self defense first, fighting later. As of right now eventually I would like to do some actual sparring instead of whatever shadow sparring I have done in the past.
    . . . and, yes, I did recommend she not neglect grappling arts. No, I did not recommend _ing _ung.

--J.D.
    Why yes, I still have sand in my vagina! It is because I am a lying cowardly child who got buttfucked by MEANIE Doctor X! I also do not know the Latin and it makes me cry!!--Phrost

KungFuBot
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In spite of what some other web-sites would have you believe, we here at Bullshido.net welcome you, Doctor X, with open arms and hope that you will share with us your unique experiences and ideas on the martial arts.... so that we may then make fun of those experiences and ideas.

Style
    Fucking Prost
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFuBot
    In spite of what some other web-sites would have you believe, we here at Bullshido.net welcome you, Doctor X, with open arms and hope that you will share with us your unique experiences and ideas on the martial arts.... so that we may then make fun of those experiences and ideas.
    Can . . . not . . . fit . . . in . . . signature. . . .

--J.D.

P.S. Does this earn a free assraping from Omega the Merciless?
    Why yes, I still have sand in my vagina! It is because I am a lying cowardly child who got buttfucked by MEANIE Doctor X! I also do not know the Latin and it makes me cry!!--Phrost

Style
    Fucking Prost
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, I am not from Arkansas . . . no, wait, that would be "your sister."

--J.D.