One Ambulance, Eleven Cops...

Posted On:
    2/05/2007 11:51pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by odacon
    After work I'm usually shattered, I just can't seem to wake up. Are there any suppliments available that really wake you up and give you energy?
    The most healthy thing I can add, along with the suggestions of diet, sleep and exercise would be vitamin B6.

Supplements that "really" wake you up contain ephedra such as from the Chinese herb Ma Huang. I don't know if these products are available anymore, I think they may have been banned due to risks of heart attack and strokes. It would really get you cranking. I used to take stuff called herba fuel before a workout. Work all day, come home, take some herba fuel, go train for a few hours.
    “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/06/2007 12:29am

Style: Chinese Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yay! B vitamins are good for making healthy girls and boys! I have starting drinking this blue drink every once in a while with like a whole b complex inside that has been giving me **** tons of energy. Love the stuff.

http://bolthouse.com/html/cs_bluegoodness_n.html

Posted On:
    2/06/2007 2:21am

Style: Throwing, and Matwork

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I make sorbet at home with my short cup, some mixed fruit and berries, Juicy Juice, and a little bit of cheap ass Aldi's brand Mixade for flavor. Stuff it, pop it on the Magic Bullet, and blend. Instantaneous energy. www.buythebullet.com

One Ambulance, Eleven Cops...

Posted On:
    2/06/2007 10:05am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, B complex is great. B6 specifically for energy. I read about a Canadian study years ago that said people who take a B complex are less likely to get bitten by mosquitoes.

What's the healthiest B Complex? My guess is Brewer's yeast. But that stuff is nastle.
    “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/06/2007 11:11am

Style: MT Injured

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In days of yore I was a fan of Ephedra ... Long since banned

I keep a box of these http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ergo/amp.html on the shelf now for those days i just feel like I can't

A little sweaty, but good and they do make it through customs here in Ireland (They opened them last time & passed them)

Posted On:
    2/07/2007 9:46am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just ran 5 miles, rehydrated, ate an orange and a multivitamin, and am now drinking a 16 oz. low carb Monster energy drink. I'm pretty sure you could hit me in the face with a sledgehammer right now and it would just bounce off.
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234