Administrator

Posted On:
    9/03/2008 9:19am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrslbrt
    Wow, tell me why #5 was completely irrelevant. For one, nobody was pissed at all, so idk where you came up with that. Secondly, I didnt use any profanity or anything you could define as harsh language.
    What the hell are you talking about at this point? Tell you why #5 is irrelevant? Uhmmm, I'm saying you failed at number #5 so, it is relevant. What does profanity have to do with you whining about the treatment of noobs? What does #5 have to do with you being upset about the noob icon?

And even if I didnt understand these 2 rules/guidelines you guys put up, like I said and you repeated, "MOST" of this stuff is obvious. Thats just hypothetical... because I didn't fall under the criteria, so either way you fail.
    Hypothetical? You did fall under the criteria. I didn't say obvious I quoted you and asked if it is so obvious why don't you get it?

Please tell me English is your second language. If not you just failed on so many levels.

See when I said this:
    Quote Originally Posted by IIF
    So yeah, you just failed "obvious stuff."
    See those little things? They are called quotation marks. That means I'm using your own words. You said "obvious" so, it would be me saying a sentence and pressing play on a recording.

So no, I didn't say they were obvious.

Well let's get down to it:

2. Use the Search function. Chances are the bull **** you are wanting to spout has already been spouted.
    If you read the FAQs before posting, you'd know the atmosphere of this forum and the entire website. You didn't. There is an entire support subforum to complain. This is how we ended up with newbietown.
    Fail.

3. Use critical thinking and do some research before you start posting. Do not just use my Sifu told me so or I read it on Wikipedia.
    Yes, this doesn't just pertain to martial arts. If you had of lurked more and read all the FAQS and stickies you'd undertsand this website. You didn't.
    Fail.

4. Be prepared to defend your position in a logical manner.
    You haven't done this yet. "Waaah you people are childish" isn't logical.
    Fail.

5 Don't get pissed when you get called on something.
    What part of this don't you understand? This is why #5 is relevant. You were pissed at the noob icon and I called you on it.

Wow, tell me why #5 was completely irrelevant. For one, nobody was pissed at all, so idk where you came up with that. Secondly, I didnt use any profanity or anything you could define as harsh language.
    Your language doesn't determine if you are pissed, it is your actions. You got mad at Tonuzaba. Instead of addressing his point, you went on a tangent, about the noob Icon, off topic of the original thread. You didn't ask anything go read your own post again.
    Fail.

6. Remember that unless you are a total fuckwit the people here will do their best to help you out and keep things civil. DON'T BE A FUCKWIT!!!!
    If you aren't a "fuckwit" then why are you arguing and taking this personal? Look at the date this was written. How the hell can it be about you? This wass written in a general manner, speaking in generalities. If you are going to take this **** this personal, there are multiple other websites for you.

As for #6, that is just stupid because I dont think asking about a noob icon classifies me as a "fuckwit", which again is childish.
    You didn't ask you ranted.
    Then prove it? Again you NEVR ASKED anything. You complained about a noob icon that EVERYONE GETS WHEN THEY FIRST JOIN. You complained about it in a thread titled Wing Chun and Hung Gar = the good and the bad? which is completely off topic.

Seriously, its retarded.
    Yes, because calling someone retarded is so much better than cursing. You can tell someone (actuall the entire website) to grow up and what they are doing is retartded. Yet, you get upset about being called a fuckwit? Oh wait you weren't called a fuckwit. Hypocrite.
    Fail.

7. Some people on here know what they are talking about and probably have years more experience than you.
    This applies to posting and Martial arts get over yourself. Many people have that noob Icon. If you read all of the FAQs you'd know to stay in newbietown.
    Fail.

Second Set:

1) Arguing is fine.
    That's what is going on right now. You are upset.
    Fail.

2) Disagreements are fine.
    I disagree with you whining about the noob icon and claiming this is obvious. You are upset.
    Fail.

There that is nore than half of the rules. That is most do I need to keep going?

Posted On:
    9/03/2008 8:29pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You are misinterpreting a little statement about a noob icon, and making this huge deal about it. So yes, that is very childish. 2, you put me under #6, so technically your not calling me a fuckwit, but your inciting it. Upset and pissed are 2 different things. Pissed is "Fucking gay ass noob icon. I hate this website. I want to leave. Why am I still here...." What I said was merely my disposition on the noob icon. But whatever. This arguement is stupid. So what I called the icon childish? You people are so sensitive. Get over it.
    Last edited by Chrslbrt; 9/03/2008 8:33pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/03/2008 9:15pm

Style: Arnis, BJJ, Judo (noob)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You are misinterpreting a little statement about a noob icon, and making this huge deal about it. So yes, that is very childish. 2, you put me under #6, so technically your not calling me a fuckwit, but your inciting it. Upset and pissed are 2 different things. Pissed is "Fucking gay ass noob icon. I hate this website. I want to leave. Why am I still here...." What I said was merely my disposition on the noob icon. But whatever. This arguement is stupid. So what I called the icon childish? You people are so sensitive. Get over it.
    Actually you were the one being sensitive about the "noob icon", these guys were just pointing out that the statement was "childish" and that the icon actually gives you some protection from the people here.

You should have taken the advice and lurked a bit more and Read all the stickies till you got the general idea about the atmosphere here. If you did that this wouldn't have been blown out of proportion or become a "huge deal" and you wouldn't have said anything stupid to incite an "argument".

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/03/2008 9:36pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: to be continued....

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Thank you Chuan

seriously thank you,my comments are guilty of not following and thinking of those Steps/suggestions you wrote. I guess I now have no reason whatsoever for writing crappy comments.

Thanks again

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/03/2008 11:38pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I agree. You are stupid.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/03/2008 11:43pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So yes, that is very childish. 2, you put me under #6, so technically your not calling me a fuckwit, but your inciting it.
    Really?

Then what are you doing here:

And the little noob icon on all my post is just childish. Seriously, the person who made that needs to grow up. Seriously, its retarded.
    You put us under childish and retarded so, you really didn't call me that but, you are inciting it.

Posted On:
    9/03/2008 11:45pm

Style: Ronin wannabe

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here's the funny part. We have a noob, looking incredibly stupid
    in a thread about how not to be stupid for noobs.

DID I JUST BLOW YOUR MIND OR WHAT

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/04/2008 1:50am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Off
    Here's the funny part. We have a noob, looking incredibly stupid
    in a thread about how not to be stupid for noobs.

DID I JUST BLOW YOUR MIND OR WHAT

You blew something alright. Do you spit or swallow?

Posted On:
    9/04/2008 1:58am

Style: Ronin wannabe

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    You blew something alright. Do you spit or swallow?
    Facial.

Guess which finger is the fickle one...

Posted On:
    9/04/2008 5:09am

supporting member
     Style: Karate/ Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You are misinterpreting a little statement about a noob icon, and making this huge deal about it. So yes, that is very childish.
    And continuing to argue after your error has been pointed out, ad nauseum, is very mature?

2, you put me under #6, so technically your not calling me a fuckwit, but your inciting it.
    One would incite a riot, conversely, a slur would be inferred.

The acrid stench of FAIL gives you away, yet again.

Upset and pissed are 2 different things.
    More properly, degrees of the same emotion, and you are definitely coming off as pissed.

Pissed is "Fucking gay ass noob
    Exactly!

icon.

Oh for the love of Christ, get over the icon. We can smell the buttsore n00b all over you.

I hate this website.
    Apparently, it hates you back.

I want to leave.
    Who's stopping you?

Why am I still here...."
    You tell us.

Self examination is good, but once you start talking to yourself, people start fitting you for a rubber room.

What I said was merely my disposition on the noob icon.

Well, why didn't you say so. Let's change all of the forum rules and traditions for our rare and beautiful snowflake over here...

But whatever.

Oh, now you're above all of this?

This arguement is stupid.
    First insight so far, keep up the good work.

So what I called the icon childish?
    I'm guessing the pacifiers were your first indication?

Quote Originally Posted by chrslbrt-Master of theSandy Vag
    You people are so sensitive. Get over it.

Oh, look, the extra large economy size irony.

You're going to be loads of fun.
    If you can't laugh at yourself,
    Others will be happy to do it for you. :evil6:

The 2 most abundant elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 789 LastLast