Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/28/2007 12:31pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Stickies are going to be heavily moderated.

Omega rules "How I got here" and "Why Choose Kung Fu" with an Iron fist. I am now following suit. Stay on topic or your post will be sent to the CMA Stickies Dump.

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/01/2007 6:47pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh El MAcho
    FYI, this is in response to some posts that I felt forced to move to trollshido. Though I want people to freely participate and make the PT forums productive and informative for all while even giving space for comedy relief, there gotta be an understanding of rules that so far have been implicit.

You can see my full response, if you so desire, here:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...84&postcount=4

Let me put this clearly so that none of you miss it. These forums are moderated.

Within reason, people here are free and welcome to ask any reasonable questions, however simple they may look to you, on physical training, health and diet, irrespective of whether their questions are related to martial arts training or not.

Do not believe the saying that there are no stupid questions. There are stupid questions. However, that doesn't mean every simple question is stupid, and people treating them as such for no apparent reason, trolling and just making no sense at all, will not be tolerated.

* If you intend on trolling or derailing someone's thread simply because you feel it's not related enough to WHAT YOU THINK is a martial arts topic without you having a good reason to do so, I'll throw you out.
    * If you feel incline to post-whore a noob's thread without even giving the courtesy of reading the thread you are replying, that is, if you are nothing but a noise-to-signal amplifier, I'll throw you out.
    * If you don't know the difference between bodybuilding and strenght training, and if you feel inclined to troll people because you are too fucking stupid to know the difference, I'll throw you out.
    * If you create a retarded thread here simply because you are bored or seeking attention, I'll throw you out.

Not every poster here is a pro-fighter. There are posters that train 6 days a week. Many are simply hobbyists. Others just train two. Others are retired due to injuries. Others are just getting their toes wet in MA not knowing if this is for them for the rest of their lives or if they'll just give it a try for a few months. Others are coming back after a long hiatus.

Some will have PT/health/diet questions related to their MA training, however intensive or sporadic their MA training is.

Others will have PT/health/diet questions not related to their MA training, but that may affect their everyday life (and thus may affect their MA training, however intensive or sporadic it may be.)

And there is nothing wrong with that, and in fact it's supported. As long as people are not trying to pass themselves for who they are not, nor making claims that defy reason, empirical evidence and what we currently know by science, they are welcomed.

And that's is how it is. If you don't like it, then simply stay out.

Nobody is forcing you to participate or reply. There is plenty of rope in YMAS or trollshido. for you to hang yourself with.
    Replace with CMA where appropriate and it fits perfectly in the CMA Sub-forum.

Posted On:
    11/12/2007 12:48pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tang Doo Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/22/2008 4:09pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: wing chun fut

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yes thank you

Posted On:
    9/01/2008 9:44pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Uhh, most of this stuff was obvious.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/01/2008 9:55pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrslbrt
    Uhh, most of this stuff was obvious.
    Really?

Then why say this in another thread?

Well, I dont understand why this website is so cruel to new people. I can understand video game websites, but martial arts. And the little noob icon on all my post is just childish. Seriously, the person who made that needs to grow up. Seriously, its retarded.
    So yeah, you just failed "obvious stuff."

5. Don't get pissed when you get called on something. If your argument consists of "**** you guys because you don't understand, blah blah..." then you had better rethink it.

6. Remember that unless you are a total fuckwit the people here will do their best to help you out and keep things civil. DON'T BE A FUCKWIT!!!!

Posted On:
    9/03/2008 12:09am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    Really?

Then why say this in another thread?

So yeah, you just failed "obvious stuff."
    Wow, tell me why #5 was completely irrelevant. For one, nobody was pissed at all, so idk where you came up with that. Secondly, I didnt use any profanity or anything you could define as harsh language.

As for #6, that is just stupid because I dont think asking about a noob icon classifies me as a "fuckwit", which again is childish.

And even if I didnt understand these 2 rules/guidelines you guys put up, like I said and you repeated, "MOST" of this stuff is obvious. Thats just hypothetical... because I didn't fall under the criteria, so either way you fail.

Posted On:
    9/03/2008 12:44am

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If it is so obvious, wouldn't saying "Uhh, most of this stuff was obvious," be just as obvious, and thus as useless?

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/03/2008 1:17am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, tell me why #5 was completely irrelevant. For one, nobody was pissed at all, so idk where you came up with that. Secondly, I didnt use any profanity or anything you could define as harsh language.

As for #6, that is just stupid because I dont think asking about a noob icon classifies me as a "fuckwit", which again is childish.

And even if I didnt understand these 2 rules/guidelines you guys put up, like I said and you repeated, "MOST" of this stuff is obvious. Thats just hypothetical... because I didn't fall under the criteria, so either way you fail.
    So who let this fuckwit in?

Putting the "ow" back in "flowery technique"

Posted On:
    9/03/2008 2:56am

Style: CMA, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

All new members have it. For not noticing, you are indeed a fuckwit.
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 6789 LastLast