228273 Bullies, 4717 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 41 to 50 of 81
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 6789 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,013

    Posted On:
    7/28/2007 12:31pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Stickies are going to be heavily moderated.

    Omega rules "How I got here" and "Why Choose Kung Fu" with an Iron fist. I am now following suit. Stay on topic or your post will be sent to the CMA Stickies Dump.
  2. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,013

    Posted On:
    11/01/2007 6:47pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh El MAcho
    FYI, this is in response to some posts that I felt forced to move to trollshido. Though I want people to freely participate and make the PT forums productive and informative for all while even giving space for comedy relief, there gotta be an understanding of rules that so far have been implicit.

    You can see my full response, if you so desire, here:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...84&postcount=4

    Let me put this clearly so that none of you miss it. These forums are moderated.

    Within reason, people here are free and welcome to ask any reasonable questions, however simple they may look to you, on physical training, health and diet, irrespective of whether their questions are related to martial arts training or not.

    Do not believe the saying that there are no stupid questions. There are stupid questions. However, that doesn't mean every simple question is stupid, and people treating them as such for no apparent reason, trolling and just making no sense at all, will not be tolerated.

    * If you intend on trolling or derailing someone's thread simply because you feel it's not related enough to WHAT YOU THINK is a martial arts topic without you having a good reason to do so, I'll throw you out.
    * If you feel incline to post-whore a noob's thread without even giving the courtesy of reading the thread you are replying, that is, if you are nothing but a noise-to-signal amplifier, I'll throw you out.
    * If you don't know the difference between bodybuilding and strenght training, and if you feel inclined to troll people because you are too fucking stupid to know the difference, I'll throw you out.
    * If you create a retarded thread here simply because you are bored or seeking attention, I'll throw you out.


    Not every poster here is a pro-fighter. There are posters that train 6 days a week. Many are simply hobbyists. Others just train two. Others are retired due to injuries. Others are just getting their toes wet in MA not knowing if this is for them for the rest of their lives or if they'll just give it a try for a few months. Others are coming back after a long hiatus.

    Some will have PT/health/diet questions related to their MA training, however intensive or sporadic their MA training is.

    Others will have PT/health/diet questions not related to their MA training, but that may affect their everyday life (and thus may affect their MA training, however intensive or sporadic it may be.)

    And there is nothing wrong with that, and in fact it's supported. As long as people are not trying to pass themselves for who they are not, nor making claims that defy reason, empirical evidence and what we currently know by science, they are welcomed.

    And that's is how it is. If you don't like it, then simply stay out.

    Nobody is forcing you to participate or reply. There is plenty of rope in YMAS or trollshido. for you to hang yourself with.
    Replace with CMA where appropriate and it fits perfectly in the CMA Sub-forum.
  3. howardfmurphy is offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1

    Posted On:
    11/12/2007 12:48pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tang Doo Do

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you
  4. memmek10k is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    11

    Posted On:
    8/22/2008 4:09pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: wing chun fut

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yes thank you
  5. Chrslbrt is offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8

    Posted On:
    9/01/2008 9:44pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Uhh, most of this stuff was obvious.
  6. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,013

    Posted On:
    9/01/2008 9:55pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrslbrt
    Uhh, most of this stuff was obvious.
    Really?

    Then why say this in another thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrslbrt
    Well, I dont understand why this website is so cruel to new people. I can understand video game websites, but martial arts. And the little noob icon on all my post is just childish. Seriously, the person who made that needs to grow up. Seriously, its retarded.
    So yeah, you just failed "obvious stuff."


    5. Don't get pissed when you get called on something. If your argument consists of "**** you guys because you don't understand, blah blah..." then you had better rethink it.


    6. Remember that unless you are a total fuckwit the people here will do their best to help you out and keep things civil. DON'T BE A FUCKWIT!!!!
  7. Chrslbrt is offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8

    Posted On:
    9/03/2008 12:09am

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    Really?

    Then why say this in another thread?



    So yeah, you just failed "obvious stuff."
    Wow, tell me why #5 was completely irrelevant. For one, nobody was pissed at all, so idk where you came up with that. Secondly, I didnt use any profanity or anything you could define as harsh language.

    As for #6, that is just stupid because I dont think asking about a noob icon classifies me as a "fuckwit", which again is childish.

    And even if I didnt understand these 2 rules/guidelines you guys put up, like I said and you repeated, "MOST" of this stuff is obvious. Thats just hypothetical... because I didn't fall under the criteria, so either way you fail.
  8. Rivington is offline
    Rivington's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    East Bay, CA
    Posts
    4,733

    Posted On:
    9/03/2008 12:44am

    supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If it is so obvious, wouldn't saying "Uhh, most of this stuff was obvious," be just as obvious, and thus as useless?
  9. Omega Supreme is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,004

    Posted On:
    9/03/2008 1:17am

    staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrslbrt
    Wow, tell me why #5 was completely irrelevant. For one, nobody was pissed at all, so idk where you came up with that. Secondly, I didnt use any profanity or anything you could define as harsh language.

    As for #6, that is just stupid because I dont think asking about a noob icon classifies me as a "fuckwit", which again is childish.

    And even if I didnt understand these 2 rules/guidelines you guys put up, like I said and you repeated, "MOST" of this stuff is obvious. Thats just hypothetical... because I didn't fall under the criteria, so either way you fail.
    So who let this fuckwit in?
  10. NJM is offline
    NJM's Avatar

    Putting the "ow" back in "flowery technique"

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,682

    Posted On:
    9/03/2008 2:56am


     Style: CMA, MT

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrslbrt

    As for #6, that is just stupid because I dont think asking about a noob icon classifies me as a "fuckwit", which again is childish.
    All new members have it. For not noticing, you are indeed a fuckwit.
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 6789 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.