Posted On:2/05/2007 10:34am
Style: Chinese Martial Arts
Reading the history of China's flags is depressing... cultural revolution bad... Mao Zedong you pedophile, bourgeoisie, lying sack of ****.
While I would love for things to be different, the flag that is used for this forum is the one that people recognize with China it doesn't mean we endorse the meanings that go along with it. It could also be argued that we do not fly the correct flag here in the USA... not that I am into that kind of thing... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Civil_Flag
Posted On:2/05/2007 10:43am
Style: Wu Style TCC + BJJ
Despite the self-righteous tone, emboesso, you do have a point. Starting a poll in 10 . . .
Hole in one.
Posted On:2/10/2007 3:28am
Style: LongFist CMA
Why is this board not available through the main forum page?
Oh wow, top billing.........................
"throw the dog a bone".......... maybe one day it will get a nice button of its own. Perhaps next to the loot and ladies.
Last edited by It is Fake; 2/22/2007 10:33am at .
Posted On:2/10/2007 10:42am
It is through the "Style Forums" link at the top of the page.
Posted On:2/10/2007 8:39pm
Style: Chinese Boxing
That's because Asia and I are here (what do you mena self centered and arrogant?)
Posted On:2/10/2007 9:57pm
It is a start. I mean CMA has Golden Bell, Drunken Fist, and Mulan Quan we could be neighbors.:icon_thum
Posted On:7/17/2007 10:09am
Style: Roberto Traven BJJ (Blue)
For the influx of Newbs with sand in the ol' Vagina.
1. No matter what he / she tells you your Sifu is not God.
2. Use the Search function. Chances are the bull **** you are wanting to spout has already been spouted.
3. Use critical thinking and do some research before you start posting. Do not just use my Sifu told me so or I read it on Wikipedia.
4. Be prepared to defend your position in a logical manner.
5. Don't get pissed when you get called on something. If your argument consists of "**** you guys because you don't understand, blah blah..." then you had better rethink it.
6. Remember that unless you are a total fuckwit the people here will do their best to help you out and keep things civil. DON'T BE A FUCKWIT!!!!
7. Some people on here know what they are talking about and probably have years more experience than you.
8.pont sparring, no contact, touch sparring is not hard sparring.
9. Crappling sucks.
10. The guys in orange claiming to be Shaolin monks are really doing contemporary Wushu.
Posted On:7/17/2007 10:13am
Style: No gym currently.
Posted On:7/18/2007 8:49am
For reference as to Chuan's reasoning:
Both started here (CMA Subforum) and were to stupid to continue in Here.
As stated above and in one of the threads.
1) Arguing is fine.
2) Disagreements are fine.
3) believing in CHi is fine.
Talking out of your ass will get you thrown in to YMAS or Trollshido.
If you are new we may put you in newbietown.
Posted On:7/19/2007 4:18pm
Also, In here ONLY.
Please resurrect dead threads with legitimate Contributions.
LOL@ or "I think" with no reference is not a good enough reason.
Last edited by It is Fake; 12/10/2010 8:24am at .
Articles and Reviews
Tools and Info