222229 Bullies, 4501 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 20 of 44
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Fighting Cephalopod is offline
    Fighting Cephalopod's Avatar

    Submitting 1d6 Investigators per round

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    2,981

    Posted On:
    2/03/2007 10:31pm

    supporting member
     Style: ZHOO ZHITSU

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    I was told the other day that Kimbo trains at American Top Team now.
    Last I heard, he was training at FFA with the Avellans.
    Undisputed KING OF ASSHOLES.
  2. Pandinha is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    8,751

    Posted On:
    2/04/2007 12:38am

    supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fatherdog
    Last I heard, he was training at FFA with the Avellans.
    My info is 4 days old, from my Coach at ATT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".
  3. Fighting Cephalopod is offline
    Fighting Cephalopod's Avatar

    Submitting 1d6 Investigators per round

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    2,981

    Posted On:
    2/04/2007 1:52am

    supporting member
     Style: ZHOO ZHITSU

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    My info is 4 days old, from my Coach at ATT.
    Huh. Guess he must have changed camps.

    You know, with ATT, FFA, and the Armory, Florida is a damn good state to train in.
    Undisputed KING OF ASSHOLES.
  4. King Sleepless is offline
    King Sleepless's Avatar

    I am a living legend!

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,048

    Posted On:
    2/04/2007 3:15am

    supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fatherdog
    Huh. Guess he must have changed camps.

    You know, with ATT, FFA, and the Armory, Florida is a damn good state to train in.
    But it's Florida....
  5. Schattenfaust is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Colonie, New York
    Posts
    393

    Posted On:
    2/04/2007 3:20am


     Style: Wrestling and Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Who cares? Sure, the weather's uncomfortably hot, but if a place has a good training environment why pass it up just because of the location?
  6. LI GUY 1 is offline
    LI GUY 1's Avatar

    GIJoe6186 like boys, mainly his brother

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    2,561

    Posted On:
    2/04/2007 10:33pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Plus can't just about everyone carry a gun? Thats what America is all about.
  7. SpringHeeledJack is offline
    SpringHeeledJack's Avatar

    Diabolical Physiognomy

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Clapham Common
    Posts
    2,385

    Posted On:
    2/04/2007 10:35pm


     Style: Boxing; Sub. Grappling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, they have the "stand your ground" law.


    Now lovely Lucifer, in hell so stark
    King, and lord of sin and pride
    With some mist his wits make dark.
    He send thee grace to be thy guide


    HE LOOKS LIKE A TINY BEAR MIXED WITH A CAT, AND THAT IS THE MEANEST ANIMAL MIXTURE EVER, BEAR FOR FUCKING STRENGTH, AND CAT FOR FUCKING MEAN!!! ************.

  8. kick is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    318

    Posted On:
    2/07/2007 5:39pm


     Style: Man-ho Kung Fu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What is the stand your ground law, I'm not from the US.

    Also I saw Kimbos vids and thought he was the man, until his Gannon fight, and then realized he was just a medium fish swimming in some small pools.

    I'm not saying he wouldn't knock me out, just that in the big scheme of things he just picks good fights that he can win, at least in the past. Maybe he had a good coach/ manager that used to set-up fights for him, maybe he tried to set-up his own fights after his sucess and hence his downfall with Gannon.
  9. SpringHeeledJack is offline
    SpringHeeledJack's Avatar

    Diabolical Physiognomy

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Clapham Common
    Posts
    2,385

    Posted On:
    2/07/2007 5:44pm


     Style: Boxing; Sub. Grappling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kick
    What is the stand your ground law
    I'm not certain on specifics, but I think it goes like this: in most cases of self-defense you have to try to get away before the use of lethal force can even begin to be considered justified. In Florida, if you feel your life or property is in danger, you can stand your ground and shoot a ************, hence the name. This probably isn't exactly right, but i think it's pretty close. Don't quote me though.


    Now lovely Lucifer, in hell so stark
    King, and lord of sin and pride
    With some mist his wits make dark.
    He send thee grace to be thy guide


    HE LOOKS LIKE A TINY BEAR MIXED WITH A CAT, AND THAT IS THE MEANEST ANIMAL MIXTURE EVER, BEAR FOR FUCKING STRENGTH, AND CAT FOR FUCKING MEAN!!! ************.

  10. Pandinha is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    8,751

    Posted On:
    2/07/2007 5:50pm

    supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kick
    What is the stand your ground law, I'm not from the US.

    Also I saw Kimbos vids and thought he was the man, until his Gannon fight, and then realized he was just a medium fish swimming in some small pools.

    I'm not saying he wouldn't knock me out, just that in the big scheme of things he just picks good fights that he can win, at least in the past. Maybe he had a good coach/ manager that used to set-up fights for him, maybe he tried to set-up his own fights after his sucess and hence his downfall with Gannon.
    Stand your ground is simple.

    If I am attacked, or in fear of my life, I have every right to pull my gun out and shoot you dead.

    I can also stab you.

    Or beat you with my Asp baton.

    This only applies to those of us in Florida that have concealed carry permits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.