Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/03/2007 2:24pm

Style: Mixed grappling & fencing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by El Macho
    I've never bough any needles here in the US, so I have no clue if I need a prescription or some other **** before I go to the pharmacy. My freaking left ear has been tender for some time, so I rather have a few needles in case I finally get "earmarked". So I could just basically go to any pharmacy and ask for insulin needles??????
    I believe you can -- I have a brother who happens to be a pharmacist. He's coming back into town tonight, so I will ask him then and post his answer to be sure.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/03/2007 6:05pm

Style: Mixed grappling & fencing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Got in touch with my brother regarding the availability of insulin needles in the US. It is legal to sell them, but the pharmacy will most likely ask you a few questions regarding what you intend to use them for, and you may have to sign for them.

This is true in the state of Indiana, and my bro. thinks this is a federal regulation and most states follow that without any further regulations. However, a pharmacist may still refuse the sale without some sort of information from your doctor. My bro. said he'd most likely sell them for cauliflower ear, but it would be a case-by-case basis thing. So, visit your pharmacy and find out, I guess is the best answer a qualified professional can give.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12