Sponsored Links Spacer Image

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    1/31/2007 4:41pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Its more accurate to say that an object moving roughly towards the center of such a body will move towards its center due to gravity, and friction caused by the object moving at terminal velocity through air molecules , causing a massive amount of localized heat, ersponsible for the decay of meteors and Grandmaster Pat Lacey's fire palm technique.
    The other scenario is that when the object approaches the atmosphere, it can be expelled away, but not directly. Rather, by slingshotting around the entire planet. Here is a visual demonstration:

This principle is the backbone of how aikido techniques can throw an opponent through the air without the use of a fulcrum:

This also explains the lack of success of aikido in MMA competion, as most practitioners are far too skinny to utilize the principle correctly. It will not work until the hakama fits like a pair of pants from the 80s. Once this rotundness has been achieved, the practitioner is so confident in his skills he chooses to avoid violence. Similar non-fulcrum throws are seen in systema, as the body can only move effectively in so many ways (especially when morbidly obese).
    In this example, we see the man on the right begin to be sucked into the gravity well of Mikail's arm:

Here' a student is being slingshot around him, becoming encumbered by the floor:

This man attempts to anchor himself to the thrower so that he is not flung out of Earth's atmosphere:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2007 5:50pm

Style: MMA, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I distinctly remember telling you all that fat fucker was working on this with Krispy Kreme as training partner and sponsor.
    Now, it's scientifically proven.
    Remember, you heard it from me first.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...22#post1333422

I missed out on the atmoshpere bit, but this was back when it was more secret.
    Last edited by Bladesinger; 1/31/2007 5:55pm at .

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/31/2007 6:04pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CodosDePiedra
    I love the camo pants with that 'freshly bought' look. One of them looks like british DPM, not sure about the guy on the right but they look like a US woodland camo knock-off, and purple shirt guy looks like he's wearing camo pyjamas. I bet all of them bought them just for their systema training, LARPtastic.
    Straight punches make you go blind. More damage is done to a criminals nervous system when they are struck. Strikes that make you stronger. All this and more systema douchebaggery:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eak-m2iwI7Q

NEW BONUS REEL, feat RobG at it again! lol:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJDnMDJVWmQ

Posted On:
    1/31/2007 6:59pm

Style: JJ of the B variety

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

That guy in the background is picking his nose.

Here's looking at you, squid.

Posted On:
    2/01/2007 11:34am

Join us... or die
     Style: Ke?po, MMA ultra-newb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think he's also looking at Ryabko's ass...
    "Reason is a choice. Wishes and whims are not facts, nor are they a means to discovering them. Reason is our only way to grasping reality -- it's our basic tool of survival. We are free to evade the effort of thinking, to reject reason, but we are not free to avoid the penalty of the abyss we refuse to see."
    - Terry Goodkind, "Faith of the Fallen"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/01/2007 11:37am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The guy on the right of the photo, with that really lovely moustache (which I bet get's him all the girls) is obviously a Systema master in the making. The rest are just wannabes.
    I think perhaps the bloke picking his nose is looking for something to eat? He is quite scrawny and obviously is still trying to develop his atmosphere.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/01/2007 11:43am

Style: KrottyCrappleAnimeLARPing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost
    I think he's also looking at Ryabko's ass...
    How can you miss it? It's several stories high

Here's looking at you, squid.

Posted On:
    2/01/2007 11:45am

Join us... or die
     Style: Ke?po, MMA ultra-newb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like the chap wearing yellow shoes...nothing says, 'Deadly Russian Martial Art' like neon footware.
    "Reason is a choice. Wishes and whims are not facts, nor are they a means to discovering them. Reason is our only way to grasping reality -- it's our basic tool of survival. We are free to evade the effort of thinking, to reject reason, but we are not free to avoid the penalty of the abyss we refuse to see."
    - Terry Goodkind, "Faith of the Fallen"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/01/2007 11:47am

Style: MMA, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually, if you really look, he's in a perfect spot to observe both Ryabkos monumental ass and the dude who bounced off Ryabko's atmosphere.
    The expression is not to pick his nose, but to hide his girlish giggling. He's also disappointed that the bouncing fella isn't wearing a kilt, but not to worry, he's picked his partner for the hottub session of this seminar.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/01/2007 12:00pm

Style: KrottyCrappleAnimeLARPing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He's probably having Baywatch esq. slow-mo fantasies about him. Heck, he's got the tits for it.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast