Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/31/2007 9:33am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MT, BJJ, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Ninja blob..... i mean bob. (Now in YMASsive size for your protection)

Don't ask me how i came across this but it made me laugh.

http://www.freewebs.com/ninjabob/aboutninjabob.htm

enjoy

(EDIT)

Actually, please please look at the 'mauy thai' photos

http://www.freewebs.com/ninjabob/muay_thai_photos.htm

ah, thai boxing, the art of the shuriken.
    Last edited by aegismaster; 1/31/2007 9:46am at .

霍氏八极拳徒弟

Posted On:
    1/31/2007 9:50am

Style: CMA,Muay Thai ,Yudo,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Boy since he's had 60 amateur fights you'd think there would be a listing for him somewhere. I found nothing on FC Fighter. Anyone else care to check elsewhere?

He says," Muay Thai this, Muay thai that" but all of the photos are of Ninja larping with his retard of students.

Diabolical Physiognomy

Posted On:
    1/31/2007 11:03am

Style: Boxing; Sub. Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I doubt you'll find anything no matter where you look. That site was ridiculous. I did like the big sign that said "Tennessee Ninja Center" though.

Now lovely Lucifer, in hell so stark
    King, and lord of sin and pride
    With some mist his wits make dark.
    He send thee grace to be thy guide

HE LOOKS LIKE A TINY BEAR MIXED WITH A CAT, AND THAT IS THE MEANEST ANIMAL MIXTURE EVER, BEAR FOR FUCKING STRENGTH, AND CAT FOR FUCKING MEAN!!! ************.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2007 11:10am

Style: KrottyCrappleAnimeLARPing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I bet he's proud of his giant Gut muscle. Which is only rivalled by his gigantic arse muscle.

Here's looking at you, squid.

Posted On:
    1/31/2007 12:26pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Ke?po, MMA ultra-newb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Some of those pics deserve captions...they'll pop up on that thread...

Oh, and points to Ronin for using 'retard' of ninjas!!
    "Reason is a choice. Wishes and whims are not facts, nor are they a means to discovering them. Reason is our only way to grasping reality -- it's our basic tool of survival. We are free to evade the effort of thinking, to reject reason, but we are not free to avoid the penalty of the abyss we refuse to see."
    - Terry Goodkind, "Faith of the Fallen"

Heel Hook Hunter

Posted On:
    1/31/2007 12:33pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: Jiu Jitsu | Knife

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So its a ninja teaching Mauy Thai. I honestly don't know how to respond. Has anyone set him an email.

Posted On:
    1/31/2007 12:42pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm tempted...

"Dear Ninja Bob,

Let me introduce myself - I am a level 14 Earth Ninja in a rural area outside of a major US city. I was surfing the web looking for ground fighting on YouTube because I want to teach grappling to a hard core group of prepubescent martial arts masters (after I got schooled by a 9 year old girl with, like, two months of judo experience). Anyway, I see that you teach both Mauy Tie and Ninjitsao and I'm interested in knowing who your teacher was, because I grew up next to a guy who was secretly a ninja (that's how I got my first training) and I thought you might know him. I also notice that you cultivated an extensive layer of fat cells around your body - is that to protect your pressure points?

Hugs,
    - Earth Ninja"
    "Reason is a choice. Wishes and whims are not facts, nor are they a means to discovering them. Reason is our only way to grasping reality -- it's our basic tool of survival. We are free to evade the effort of thinking, to reject reason, but we are not free to avoid the penalty of the abyss we refuse to see."

Heel Hook Hunter

Posted On:
    1/31/2007 12:44pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: Jiu Jitsu | Knife

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost
    I'm tempted...

"Dear Ninja Bob,

Let me introduce myself - I am a level 14 Earth Ninja in a rural area outside of a major US city. I was surfing the web looking for ground fighting on YouTube because I want to teach grappling to a hard core group of prepubescent martial arts masters (after I got schooled by a 9 year old girl with, like, two months of judo experience). Anyway, I see that you teach both Mauy Tie and Ninjitsao and I'm interested in knowing who your teacher was, because I grew up next to a guy who was secretly a ninja (that's how I got my first training) and I thought you might know him. I also notice that you cultivated an extensive layer of fat cells around your body - is that to protect your pressure points?

Hugs,
    - Earth Ninja"

LOL. But I think a more serious email would be better. Possibly asking why he calls himself a ninja? Where he learned Muay Thai etc.

Posted On:
    1/31/2007 12:49pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No doubt...I don't have a throwdown email address, so I'll leave that to someone else. I'd hate to catch this guy sneaking around my house wearing boxing shorts and tabi...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2007 12:59pm

Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

First off - Become A Warrior Don't study the martial arts because you want to be a killer. Right sport, wrong reasons. Be open to the deeper meaning and philosophy of the martial arts; the emphasis on strengthening mind, body and spirit, and the teachings that tell you the most powerful warrior is the one who is strong enough to avoid fighting. If all you want to be is a street thug, please leave the martial arts alone.

1. Students shall refer to the instructor as Sensei, or Teacher at all times during practice.

2. No eating, drinking, smoking or chewing gum during practice.

3. No jewelry should be worn during practice, including rings, necklaces and earrings.

4. No profanity or loud talking in the practice area.

5. Students must make a standing bow upon entering and leaving the practice area.

6. Never drink alcoholic beverages while in class or while you are in your Gi.

7. Respect your training tools. Your Gi should be cleaned and mended. Weapons should always be in good condition and in their proper place when not in use.

8. No student will provoke violence out side of the practice area or allow themselves to be provoked into doing violence, under pain of explosion from the program.

9. All students must maintain a serious attitude at all times during practice.

10. Please be respectful to all instructors, participants and observers.

11. It is your responsibility as a student to help keep the practice area clean and neat.

12. You should never criticize other styles of the Martial Arts. All Martial Arts are good although you may like one better than another.

13. All students must wear the proper uniforms or the approved code of dressing at all times during practice.

13.By participating in the classes you release your image if it is filmed or recorded on that day.

Altogether there seem to be many rules and forms of etiquette to remember, although they will come to you naturally as you continue to practice the Martial Arts. Please do not resent it if you are corrected as every rule is important to your safety and to your learning experience. Don't forget to have fun!!!

dudes on an ego trip
Page 1 of 24 1 234511 ... LastLast