Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    14
    Style
    MT & No-Gi Grappling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    FNG, from Germany

    hey whats up, I'm currently stationed in Germany, and with not to many options around here for martial arts classes
    Last edited by agamemnon5150; 4/19/2007 2:43am at .

  2. #2
    TKDBot
    Guest
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In spite of what some other web-sites would have you believe, we here at Bullshido.net welcome you, agamemnon5150, with open arms and hope that you will share with us your unique experiences and ideas on the martial arts.... so that we may then make fun of those experiences and ideas.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    14
    Style
    MT & No-Gi Grappling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TKDBot
    In spite of what some other web-sites would have you believe, we here at Bullshido.net welcome you, agamemnon5150, with open arms and hope that you will share with us your unique experiences and ideas on the martial arts.... so that we may then make fun of those experiences and ideas.
    yea, so I've read on all the other newb threads :lol:

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    1,824
    Style
    Wing Chun, Hung Gar
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ignore all the names with "bot" after it. they are just automated greeting cards.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    10,059
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I need a Samuel Bot, :)

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,081
    Style
    Kickboxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I want my own bot. It can whine at people incessantly

  7. #7
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    omg- concerning goju-ryu: as far as my knowledge goes, itīs probably pretty stiff and traditional, but then again, when WC is the only other option...

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    1,824
    Style
    Wing Chun, Hung Gar
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by razorl4f
    omg- concerning goju-ryu: as far as my knowledge goes, itīs probably pretty stiff and traditional, but then again, when WC is the only other option...
    No art should be "stiff" if your instructor is good he'll tell you to only be "stiff' on the point of contact although its more of a snap.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    14
    Style
    MT & No-Gi Grappling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelton
    Ignore all the names with "bot" after it. they are just automated greeting cards.
    oh ok I see... thanks

  10. #10
    I decided I'd have a pretty avatar for a while.

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sheffield, England
    Posts
    1,661
    Style
    Student Jutsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    I need a Samuel Bot, :)
    Quote Originally Posted by colonelpong
    I want my own bot. It can whine at people incessantly
    I want my own bot as well. Mine should be able to do multiple things. It should make an irony filled comment, a subtle dig at organised religion and post a picture of a hot rock bird all at once.

    It would work like this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Iscariot Bot
    And all of a sudden everyone needs to have a bot, it's as much a fashion statement as a self-congratulatory signature. The last time I saw such a slew of things happening at once it was lawsuits brought by choirboys against bishops.....



    Oh, yeah, hi agamemnon5150, welcome to Bullshido.
    "Listen to Iscariot you Vicchysoise ninja-fuckers!" - kohadril
    "Are you going to rise to godhood out of the ashes of Earth? " - frumpleswift
    "I'll pray for you Iscariot." - Mas
    "Iscariot, check your pulse and report back. We need to know if you are in fact, not alive." - Lu Tzu
    "Iscariot is victorious!" - Dai Tenshi
    "More God delusions." - DAYoung
    "Iscariot, despite our obvious doctrinal differences, I salute your exquisite bastardry, and take back half of all the bad things I ever said about you." - Zendetta

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in