Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Here's looking at you, squid.

Posted On:
    2/26/2007 10:59am

Join us... or die
     Style: Ke?po, MMA ultra-newb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, if goatman is unbanned, where is he?
    "Reason is a choice. Wishes and whims are not facts, nor are they a means to discovering them. Reason is our only way to grasping reality -- it's our basic tool of survival. We are free to evade the effort of thinking, to reject reason, but we are not free to avoid the penalty of the abyss we refuse to see."
    - Terry Goodkind, "Faith of the Fallen"

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/26/2007 1:30pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: KFM, BJJ, Mantis KF, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think goatman drank the Kool-Aid a little too early and isn't coming back...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/26/2007 2:36pm

Style: none currently

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now, now.....you guys with your assumptions. In actuality, goatman27 aka "kungfugoat" (his kungfu magazine boards screen name) has been a very busy little beaver. Behold the visually stunning self-portrait that has rocked the art world to its very core; witness the genius that is goatman27:

http://www.adventuresofgoat.com/html/kungfugoat.htm

How do Chameleon Circuit?

Posted On:
    2/26/2007 2:39pm

Style: jkd

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by xingyifa
    Now, now.....you guys with your assumptions. In actuality, goatman27 aka "kungfugoat" (his kungfu magazine boards screen name) has been a very busy little beaver. Behold the visually stunning self-portrait that has rocked the art world to its very core; witness the genius that is goatman27:

http://www.adventuresofgoat.com/html/kungfugoat.htm
    Xingyifa are you RoyalDragon?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/26/2007 2:45pm

Style: none currently

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ironlurker
    Xingyifa are you RoyalDragon?
    Nope. I'm new to all this drama. RD seems to have done a lot of the digging on Kash already which is why I keep referencing those threads. However, unlike RD, there is nothing in my lineage which has anything whatsoever to do with Kash so I feel that whether people from Kash's school acknowledge it or not, I'm probably about as objective an observer as they are likely to find.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/26/2007 3:17pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Jiujitsu, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Looking good so far

Ok, the first post on this thread was less than one month ago, and the realkungfu.info sites as well as the links posted on the initial apprenticeship site are dead. I actually like the message off to the side of this one - http://cfcwakungfu.com/

I'm very impressed with how solidly bullshido (the website, not the practice) works. By not responding to our inquiries, Ka$h has tacitly pled guilty to full-fledged bullshido. However, the apprenticeship website still stands, and that sucks.

Seriously, the thing looks like a segment from 48 Hours.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/26/2007 10:37pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Chinese Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieApocalyps
    Ok, the first post on this thread was less than one month ago, and the realkungfu.info sites as well as the links posted on the initial apprenticeship site are dead. I actually like the message off to the side of this one - http://cfcwakungfu.com/

I'm very impressed with how solidly bullshido (the website, not the practice) works. By not responding to our inquiries, Ka$h has tacitly pled guilty to full-fledged bullshido. However, the apprenticeship website still stands, and that sucks.

Seriously, the thing looks like a segment from 48 Hours.
    That website is not related to Cloud Forest Chin Woo in any way, shape, or form. A parking service apparently bought it somehow.
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819