Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/15/2007 12:59pm

supporting member
     Style: Short Fist Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Neildo
    prohibited weapon in canada. don't get caught with it.
    If the cops ever raid my house they will have a field day..that's not the only illegal weapon I have. I rarely take them out of the house though, so, no worries.
    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

Posted On:
    8/15/2007 1:20pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My balisong says hi to your stiletto.

Infidel

Posted On:
    8/15/2007 3:41pm

Style: Yoshinkan Aikido, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ozz you're from London?
    That place is a hole!
    I went there to tour the GM plant and at a party after the bouncer gave a girl infront of me a knife cause some other stripper was talking **** and I my first stabbing.
    Blue Lagoon was a nice join though ;)

Posted On:
    8/15/2007 5:43pm

Style: Systema & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SFGOON
    Tell me you didn't resurrect this pathetic excuse for a thread to rub my nose in it.
    u bet ur ass i did!

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/15/2007 6:05pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuiltySpark
    Ozz you're from London?
    That place is a hole!
    I went there to tour the GM plant and at a party after the bouncer gave a girl infront of me a knife cause some other stripper was talking **** and I my first stabbing.
    Blue Lagoon was a nice join though ;)
    What strip joint were you at? Sounds like Blondies to me..
    London is alright..It gets a bit boring when you've been here most of your life though.Drugs are turning the city into a more dangerous place every year. We are the tenth largest city in Canada and at some point in the last three years the goddamn street gangs in Toronto decided to make London their after hours playground. Almost all the shootings in the past two years have been spillover from Toronto's gang-related violence. Local Bikers and their ilk usually only hurt each other (for the most part) or people who are affiliated with them. Stupid gangbangers will shoot people for looking at their high priced running shoes the wrong way. There was a shootout between two black guys last year downtown (both from Toronto) because the one guy stepped on the other guy's foot and didn't "show proper respect" afterwards. No ****..fuckin' idiots. To make things worse...the guy who survived somehow got off after a lengthy trial (extra shell casings found at the scene and the possibility of a third shooter is presented to the jury. Meanwhile, people who are 'in the know' about such things KNOW that gangbangers often carry two weapons and will discharge the other after a gunfight just to make the investigation difficult and raise their chances of getting off) and then gets arrested for shooting someone else and dealing crack almost as soon as his trial is over.
    Sorry for the rant, but It bugs me. I follow the news pretty carefully, and I have noticed a lot of Toronto BS making its way into our city the last few years.
    You went to Blue Lagoon eh? There's a Blue Lagoon 2 as well on Oxford street.
    Massagey HERE? lol
    Last edited by OZZ; 8/15/2007 8:51pm at .
    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/15/2007 8:36pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Neildo
    My balisong says hi to your stiletto.
    That's a nice one you have there. I have never seen one with ivory handles before..nice case too.
    I wish I was more computer literate so I could post some pics..I'll get to it someday.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789