Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/28/2007 1:12am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by h_sh_m
    if u post the police report make sure to blot out sensitive info. (names, etc.) I'm not a lawyer, but i'm thinking u could probably get in trouble otherwise. better safe than sorry.

really funny story though, great post.
    Only if the offender is a minor or the record gets sealed (sometimes happens in the case of a rape or sexual offender report to ensure the confidentiality of the victim). Police reports are generally public record.

If you are unsure, PM either me or "Samuel Browning" with the report and I or he will take a look at it and let you know what, if anything, you should redact out prior to posting it on the public forum.

Posted On:
    1/28/2007 1:36am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The police report would be good. Just redact the arrestee's street address and phone number, and social security number. Other then that he's on his own. :)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/28/2007 3:08am

Style: Boxing, MMA/MT/BJJ n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by colonelpong
    We used to have a local ninja who wandered around town in a black gi, tabi and black belt. Used to se him in the streets, mcdonalds, shopping malls etc. Havent seen him around in a while tho
    When I was stationed at Pensacola, FL there was a guy that used to wear a baggy kung fu uniform with Air Force 1's and an LA ball cap. I've never wanted to choke someone out so baddy at that point in my life.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/29/2007 12:16pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Guys,

Just touching base, the witness statement is with our owners (they have been getting a good laugh out of it) Police Report we still have not gotten but are supposed to according to the manager. Normally takes them a week or so to get us one. (not used to that end).

I was gone most of the weekend but looks like I missed some hilarity lol.

Dude Kung Fu bums must travel around like Cain in Kung Fu, because we got them down here in Florida too.

I remember stumbling out of bar on our strip and seeing a bum randomly practicing some sort of forms. Fortunately mama raised me with some manners, I only laughed half as hard as I wanted to.

He challenged my boy and I to a fight. Unfortunately I didn't feel the need to beat up a bum that night, we simply replied with a "No way dude, you would kick our ass" as we laughed our asses off. Some how it just felt funner to laugh lol.

ROFLMAO at any dude being caught in Tabis lol!

Thanks for the advice Samuel, I was just going to blank damn near everything but the description of events lol. My buddy said he would let me scan his witness statement too, apparently he replaced "ninja" with "ignorant racist" when referring to the ninja. So his should be funny too, especially since he was the one who started to deal with him.

Sexiest Punching Bag Alive

Posted On:
    1/29/2007 1:22pm

Style: BJJ/Judo/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't wait!

Now iz BBQ Timez?

Posted On:
    1/29/2007 3:03pm

Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, Relson GJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Neildo
    I saw a fucked up lookin' white dude on the bus wearing tabi two days ago.
    I take it that this was not in Japan?

Posted On:
    1/29/2007 3:10pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Close, Vancouver BC.

International Man of Pancakes

Posted On:
    2/01/2007 7:54pm

Style: Wu style tcc+bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Toronto is a regular hotbed of nina activity!

My first encounter was a couple of years ago. I was in a local cafe near our club and there was a group of about 4 ninjas. They were wearing black button up shirts with sewn-on crests that made them look like paramedics. There was at least one woman and in general, they looked like a bunch of misfits. The leader was a older, small, skinny white guy with a shaved head and glasses. I didn't get to hear everything they were saying, but I did hear the woman say something to the effect of how she liked ninjitsu and while MA's like karate were great, you would end up crippled at age 40.

I was thinking I might invite them to our club to see what we do, but decided against it since they seemed a bit "disturbed". I didn't want to get in trouble for inviting crazy people in. My first thought was they were bit-players in a movie location shoot, since there is a lot of filming around here.

The second series of encounters was over a couple of months last year. There was this ninja-person (not sure if it was a he or a she) creeping around town. They wore all black with a tatty jacket and their head was shrouded so that I never got a clear look at their face. I saw that the ninja's face seemed to be scarred--like that Ukrainian politician who claimed to have been poisoned. The jacket was always worn, even on the hottest days.

The ninja would suddenly appear from between two buildings where I never knew there was an opening, then dart across the open space and into another alley or passage. I never saw the ninja sitting still--they were always moving. I made about a dozen sightings around the neighbourhood and one a couple of miles away.

The ninja sightings stopped as suddenly as they started. There are a lot of insane people around here, so I assume they were rehospitalized. Oh, and I do have corroborating witnesses in case you wonder about my sanity.

Aside from the local ninjas, I also spotted one at a Border's bookstore in Ann Arbor, MI. He seemed peaceful, if perhaps noticably vigilant and was enjoying a book.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234