Page 4 of 7 First 1234567 Last
  1. #31
    Submitting 1d6 Investigators per round supporting member
    Fighting Cephalopod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    2,981
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anthony is a cool dude, because he entertains me, which is the highest goal for any and all sentient beings.
    Undisputed KING OF ASSHOLES.

  2. #32
    MEGA JESUS-SAMA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Pirate Island
    Posts
    7,038
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    when am i going to get a fan topic?

  3. #33

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,469
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No no no no all you fuckers. Anthony is a home wrecking fucking bastard. I will edit part of this due to my respect to Anthony so that nobody else can really figure out what he did:

    So I'm doing **** online all of a sudden he buzzes me and asks me what I'm doing.

    "Cruising the internet"

    "Dude clck this link"

    "Dude, if that's porn I'm not voyeaur"

    "no dude, just look at it"

    "I'm married"

    "so fucking what!? just click on it"

    "Fine dude, give me a second"

    "what the **** is this!?!?!"

    "dude that for real"

    "no it isn't **** that ****"

    "no seriously I know them"

    *ahem....I look up and my wife is looking over my shoulder. She rolls her eyes (insert every deniability clause here).

    "Thanks fucker my wife just saw me looking at that ****"

    That same year my wife and I went into counseling.


    **** Anthony!!!!!!!

  4. #34

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    73
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega the Merciless
    "what the **** is this!?!?!"

    "dude that for real"

    "no it isn't **** that ****"

    "no seriously I know them"


    **** Anthony!!!!!!!
    Err .... My condolences about the counseling and all that, but now I'm tortured by curiosity, WHAT WAS IT??

  5. #35
    Anna Kovacs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    6,358
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Probably naked pictures of anthony.

  6. #36

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    1,824
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaTrocity
    Probably naked pictures of anthony.
    Maybe they went to counseling because suddenly his wife wanted Anthony's bod more than Omegas???

  7. #37
    Tonuzaba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    5,618
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega the Merciless
    ...
    "Dude clck this link"

    "Dude, if that's porn I'm not voyeaur"

    "no dude, just look at it"

    "I'm married"

    "so fucking what!? just click on it"

    "Fine dude, give me a second"

    "what the **** is this!?!?!"

    "dude that for real"

    "no it isn't **** that ****"

    "no seriously I know them"
    ...
    Link? Please... I'll send it to all my friends who are still married...

    CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

    "Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

  8. #38

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    8,750
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega the Merciless
    No no no no all you fuckers. Anthony is a home wrecking fucking bastard. I will edit part of this due to my respect to Anthony so that nobody else can really figure out what he did:

    So I'm doing **** online all of a sudden he buzzes me and asks me what I'm doing.

    "Cruising the internet"

    "Dude clck this link"

    "Dude, if that's porn I'm not voyeaur"

    "no dude, just look at it"

    "I'm married"

    "so fucking what!? just click on it"

    "Fine dude, give me a second"

    "what the **** is this!?!?!"

    "dude that for real"

    "no it isn't **** that ****"

    "no seriously I know them"

    *ahem....I look up and my wife is looking over my shoulder. She rolls her eyes (insert every deniability clause here).

    "Thanks fucker my wife just saw me looking at that ****"

    That same year my wife and I went into counseling.


    **** Anthony!!!!!!!
    You have to admit, you had to see it to believe it. :)

    Couple counseling... BAH, ecstacy and viagra fixes all relationships. Nothing like deep touchy feely conversations interspesed with sweaty dirty animal sex. I'm an expert in this. Trust me. :):):)

    Well except for my last one, but that had to do with her living in Vancouver, and me in Florida.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

  9. #39

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    1,824
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anthony how does ruining your sex life for the rest of your life by fucking on ecstacy improve anything?

  10. #40

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    8,750
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelton
    Anthony how does ruining your sex life for the rest of your life by fucking on ecstacy improve anything?
    I have no idea what you are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Page 4 of 7 First 1234567 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO