Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    1,824
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Bow down and worship the God known as Anthony

    Sort of like the worship Lord Asia thread but now were focusing on Bullshidos Anthony. Its recently come to my attention that he works in the Porn Industry, has been to the forbidden grotto of the Playboy Mansion, and Ron Jeremy's cock double( i think unless goju joe is joking about that), not to mention a god amongst men.

    Take this time to bow down and pay your respects to thy holy Anthony.

  2. #2
    Mostly, I just sit here. Mostly. hall of famestaff
    Stick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Washington DC. USA
    Posts
    7,949
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He does web design/IT/geek stuff for the porn industry.

  3. #3
    ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM Bullshido Newbie
    Doctor X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,380
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Video-or-it-did-not-happen.

    --J.D.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    1,824
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Die, Tenshi!
    He does web design/IT/geek stuff for the porn industry.
    Blasphemy! Shhh dont ruin my thread.

  5. #5
    Judomofo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Posts
    231
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Video IT work for Porn? **** I need a good hook up for some fresh ****, hook it up Anthony!

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    8,750
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I actually don't do design/IT/Geek stuff, I pay people do that . :)

    If you want a job title, it's Credit Card Processing online.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    1,824
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So tell us...what DO you do?

  8. #8
    KhorneliusPraxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    3758'38" North, 8733'2" West
    Posts
    1,892
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Judomofo
    Video IT work for Porn? **** I need a good hook up for some fresh ****, hook it up Anthony!
    I told him to destroy the ones filmed in the hotel room in Kansas City!!!
    He better have done as instructed.

    :eusa_snoo

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    8,750
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Judomofo
    Video IT work for Porn? **** I need a good hook up for some fresh ****, hook it up Anthony!
    I have, if you were a supporting member, you'd find it in the Black Belt Club. :new_silly
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

  10. #10
    KhorneliusPraxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    3758'38" North, 8733'2" West
    Posts
    1,892
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    I actually don't do design/IT/Geek stuff, I pay people do that . :)

    If you want a job title, it's Credit Card Processing online.
    I have been meaning to ask about the Lovely in your avatar...Persian?

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO